PDA

View Full Version : "Dinner add-on" for Very Merry Christmas Party

sloslo
09-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Does anyone have any information on what the dinner add on is for the very merry christmas party? It says there are two restaurants, Tony's and Liberty Tree Tavern but I can't find any prices. Do you get a deal?

krose78
09-20-2007, 09:32 AM
Not 100% sure I'm right but I think that just means that those restaurants will remain open later through the party, there is no "deal" on them. Hopefully someone else will come along that will know better.

pugslave
09-20-2007, 10:19 AM
We have dinner ressies at Tony's the night of the MVMCP. They do not offer discounts, etc., but the reason we are doing it is we don't have to clear out of the park at closing, and we can sit and eat a leisurely dinner, and then walk out into the festivities!! This will be the third time doing the dinner/MVMCP, and it is HUGELY convenient. We are already in the park, and we don't have to fight the crowds. I would highly recommend this. Unfortunately, I do know that the restaurants book up fast, and it might be too late to do this for this year's party, but I would try anyways, because people's plans change, and there could be openings.

TheRustyScupper
09-20-2007, 10:34 AM
1) As mentioned, this is not an "add-on".
2) It is simply a preference to eat in the parks.
3) Also, as mentioned, there are no discounts for these.
4) However, it is very convenient to eat in the park before the party.

jpH/keD
09-20-2007, 05:46 PM
We are going to MVMCP this year and as far as I can tell there is no dinner package like for the CP at Epcot or the Fantasmic Dinner Package. We are just planning on using a CS credit at Casey's or Pinocchio's or possibly The Plaza Restaurant.

BTW! Welcome to Intercot!:welcome: This truly is the friendliest little discussion board out there!

tyandskyesmom
09-20-2007, 06:31 PM
I would not waste prescious Party time eating a sit down meal...grab some hot dogs and enjoy the emptying park!

We have found that most of the rides do not close to transition so in the time tat you would be eating you could be hitting rides while the day guests are leaving and before the bulk of the party guests arrive.

tiaramom
09-20-2007, 07:04 PM
My family and I always take a nice realxing diner at Liberty tavern or crystal palace before an evening party at MK. It is great- by the time we are through eating , its almost time to get dressed for the party that starts around 7 ( usaually - have to get the arm band etc) .Its a perfect start to any party at MK. I dont recall ever getting any special prices for the diner- only a special annocement about booking the diner for the party or before. I prefer Liberty Tavern.

luvdiznee
09-20-2007, 07:26 PM
When we went to MVMCP we enjoyed a nice dinner before it at Crystal Palace. Enjoy whatever you do. :mickey:

Natazu
09-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Basically, you can't make an ADR at one of the "party restaurants" for later than about 5pm unless you have tickets for that nights party. That's all.