PDA

View Full Version : VMK on the verge of crashing?

cheshirecollector
09-19-2007, 11:15 PM
During my quest, there was major lag. Then a few people came in to say that their friends lists were erased. Then someone else said the monorail was freezing up. I went to check on the monorail, and couldn't get back into my quest room (it wouldn't load). Then my list disappeared. Oh, well...

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-19-2007, 11:18 PM
I've logged in twice (trying my third time) and my friend's list was erased too :confused: Before I left earlier I had major lag, but patti also said that she had three characters on and she didn't lag a bit. Maybe it's just my internet? :P

cheshirecollector
09-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Well, doll and I were in my room experiencing major lag, so much that I just gave up and logged out. I can't even turn off the quest machine. Lol!

Maybe it's just my internet? :P

No, lots of people were complaining about it.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-19-2007, 11:33 PM
Grrrr. Tried to get back on but I'm getting the black screen of death! The one time that I have free time.. :mad:

RenDuran
09-19-2007, 11:37 PM
I finally crashed, like everyone else, and now I get the note that I can't connect to their server!

cheshirecollector
09-19-2007, 11:40 PM
I'd rather see it down than freezing up, personally. There's hope that they'll do something about it.

I hope I didn't cause it - I got quite a crowd, and they all had to head for the monorail during the quest. :blush:

Alligirl
09-19-2007, 11:40 PM
:mad:Same here! Empty friends list, I couldnt see anyone(even myself) in the rooms! strange VMK night indeed!:mad:

Blue Genie
09-20-2007, 12:15 AM
It happen to me to. I was in my HOF ROOM PART 2 to put the picture of mocha in there and when I try to click back to were Disney's birthday was it wouldn't let me. So then I try were cat was same thing. I then try to get out of my HOF and it wouldn't let me go anywere.

Jeremy
09-20-2007, 12:30 AM
its back up runing now:thumbsup:

GiltterDisneyGirl
09-20-2007, 04:03 AM
I had really bad lagging trying to type things and they after awhile it speed up and then told me i couldn't talk for 30 seconds. lol then 5 mins later I DC or Crashed. :mad:

Krystal_Rose
09-20-2007, 10:01 AM
Finally got time to play after a long day yesterday and couldn't get on. Tried for almost an hour and gave up. Oh well. :(

Patti_C
09-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Finally got time to play after a long day yesterday and couldn't get on. Tried for almost an hour and gave up. Oh well. :(

OT. Krystal did you forget what you are supposed to be doing? You are not telling the truth here, you do not have time to be playing VMK. We need to stay focused and pack, only 48 hours till we leave for WDW. and I am not going to help you pack. Rofl!!:mickey::wine:

Patricia
09-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Yes, I had three on. Ironically, after I disconnected the other two I crashed. Couldn't get back in. :blush:

Fortunately,I got one of my daycare kids ears.

Krystal_Rose
09-20-2007, 11:37 AM
OT. Krystal did you forget what you are supposed to be doing? You are not telling the truth here, you do not have time to be playing VMK. We need to stay focused and pack, only 48 hours till we leave for WDW. and I am not going to help you pack. Rofl!!:mickey::wine:

Ha Ha. Guess you caught me! :blush:

Blue Genie
09-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Was Snarky on. When ever she's on VMK goes crazy.:eyes:

OhGee
09-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Funny you should say that Genie, I happen to see Snarky right before it all crashed. LOL I knew it was coming just from the major lag and freezes we were having.

cheshirecollector
09-22-2007, 10:52 PM
It happened again. I got stuck in a major lag, so I signed off and can't get back on again. Oh, well. I hope they fix it fast.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Grrrrr!!!!!!! :mad: Mouse and I were working on a room and a gigantic lag. I didn't want to wait for it to dc (because usually before I dc I get a major freeze) so I X-ed out and came back.. and black screen of death!!!! ROAR! This is happening wayyyy to often!

wizardmickey
09-22-2007, 11:17 PM
It's gotta be your quest! I never encounter these sort of problems (sh'yeah, right!) Almost halfway through the quest... empty monorails & then the black-screen!

cheshirecollector
09-22-2007, 11:27 PM
It's gotta be your quest! I never encounter these sort of problems (sh'yeah, right!) Almost halfway through the quest... empty monorails & then the black-screen!

At first I blamed my quest, but then again it only happened two of the six days. Of course, when it does happen, it messes up everyone doing the quest right at the end like that. Hopefully they'll get it up and running again soon enough for people to finish.

cheshirecollector
09-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Arg...this is not the least bit amusing right now. I can see that people are signing on again, but I can't connect to the server.

cheshirecollector
09-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Seriously, is anyone having this problem? I get on, go to my room, click on my friends list and crash. Then I can't get on again for a while. Sigh...

WDWfanatic742
09-23-2007, 12:36 AM
I was on for a little then the game closed again. There was no friend's list at all so you weren't missing anything. It's done for the night I'd bet...

wizardmickey
09-23-2007, 12:47 AM
I logged on once or twice... no friends list... couldn't find anybody! Managed to find See's room ans had just enetered - said hello to her and Tricks - tried to answer a message from Pirate - then boom!
After that, I kept getting the black screen or connection ended. It's not my computer, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this!

cheshirecollector
09-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Wow, I finally got on, only to have my quest machine break! The quest ended, but none of the prizes were awarded. I could look inside the machine and see that it was ready for a new quest, and all of the prizes were there. However, the machine still looked like it was on, and there had definitely been winners in there. Basically, the quest stopped but the prize award thing didn't work.

I would run it again, but I'm afraid to. :blush: I'm definitely not doing another monorail (or music lobby) task in a quest.

chrisb26
09-23-2007, 01:29 AM
Yeah I started to have problems right as I was finishing Venetia's quest. The monorail was messed up and so I figure if I log out then back in I would be fine but nope cause I couldn't log in. I got back on once and my friends list was gone. So I saw that Venetia sent me a message and as I was looking at it Boom. I crashed and was never able to get back on. I would get to the sever loading part and then it wouldn't connect to the sever.

cheshirecollector
09-23-2007, 01:44 AM
Dino, the only way I could get back on after the friends' list crash was to disconnect my DSL, turn off my computer, and then turn everything back on again. Strange night.

chrisb26
09-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Dino, the only way I could get back on after the friends' list crash was to disconnect my DSL, turn off my computer, and then turn everything back on again. Strange night.

Hmm well that sounds like alot of work to play VMK and then to just crash again :D Think I might just give up not go through all that work lol

cheshirecollector
09-23-2007, 02:19 AM
Think I might just give up not go through all that work lol

I went through that twice - I was determined to get back in there. :D:blush:

Alligirl
09-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Was Snarky on. When ever she's on VMK goes crazy.:eyes:

:blush: ummmm yeah I was on! Sorry friends, I sometimes for get how powerful my Crashing Power is!!:blush:

WDWfanatic742
09-23-2007, 11:27 AM
It's always Snarky :cool:

cheshirecollector
09-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Just got on VMK to find out that my quest machine finally did award the prizes, but only had six winners due to the lag/crash.