PDA

View Full Version : Oops!!

wizardmickey
09-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Ok, I won't be on VMK for 24 hours. While talking about how my hand was doing & that I was home alone... BOOM! 24 Hour Ban for saying I was home alone.
Guess I gotta just start keeping my mouth shut.

So sorry Genie... I missed what you were saying about somebody as I went Poof.

Chescat
09-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Ok, I won't be on VMK for 24 hours. While talking about how my hand was doing & that I was home alone... BOOM! 24 Hour Ban for saying I was home alone.
Guess I gotta just start keeping my mouth shut.

So sorry Genie... I missed what you were saying about somebody as I went Poof.
Oh no! Wow never really thought about that. That could be something we would say and never think about it. Geez! I guess now you should say Lady Ice is away. :secret:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh no! Ice ice ice.. First power tools, now this? We need guard cats! :D At least it isn't more than a day! Hurry back soon!

chrisb26
09-19-2007, 09:11 PM
:nono: Tisk Tisk Tisk That is a no no ice ;)

That stinks big time. Sorry it happened. That can't be fun at all. I know how it happens though you are just talking and all the sudden you say something you shouldn't with out even realizing it. Luckily I haven't been caught saying anything sorry Ice :(

wizardmickey
09-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah, and it's not like I haven't said this before, but I guess the "Lady Ice is away (again!)" would indeed be safer.

WDWfanatic742
09-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Ban's are definitely not fun, especially for something as minuscule as that since you are an adult. I remember getting banned for saying that my real name was David way back almost two years ago :eek:

janmathatter
09-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Another reason why lady ice should not leave you alone. I always taught my kids not to tell ppl they were home alone, but to say I was busy doing something. Another Ode to Ice is called for:

Vmk values can be quite a pain
Follow them you must if you want to remain
Never reveal if you are home alone
Personal info, or number of your phone
Keep your conversations safe and secure
Say afk lol brb hey night just to be sure
It's boring and silly but what can I say
It's better than a 24 hr. ban anyday!!!

chrisb26
09-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Another reason why lady ice should not leave you alone. I always taught my kids not to tell ppl they were home alone, but to say I was busy doing something. Another Ode to Ice is called for:

Vmk values can be quite a pain
Follow them you must if you want to remain
Never reveal if you are home alone
Personal info, or number of your phone
Keep your conversations safe and secure
Say afk lol brb hey night just to be sure
It's boring and silly but what can I say
It's better than a 24 hr. ban anyday!!!

You know you make the best little poem ode things have you ever thougth of making it into a book of all the ones you have made?

wizardmickey
09-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Or an album?????

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Or both? :rotfl: :haha: :funny:

RenDuran
09-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Back when I graduated high school, Mom made up this scavenger hunt for me with all her little rhymes! I had to find my graduation gift. I wish I had saved all those hints!

Sorry about your luck, Ice! Hope to see you back in vmk's good graces soon!

cheshirecollector
09-20-2007, 12:14 AM
Well Ice, you're not missing anything tonight except a major VMK crash. If you had to be banned, this was a good night for it.

GiltterDisneyGirl
09-20-2007, 04:14 AM
thanks ice and you miss the biggest party of the year my birthday, how dare! lol Try not to do it again! :blush:

wizardmickey
09-20-2007, 08:23 AM
Yeah, I did miss the party... and I woulda been the life of it too! I was actually there in the room for maybe 15-20 minutes waiting for the guest of honor to arrive with Rocks & WDWizard, but they were both afk, and I started to nod off, so that's when I moved to one of my own rooms just to chill for a few until I saw more people showing up there. As I sat and dozed off and on, Pink, Pirate & Genie came to my room & we all started chatting. Guess being half awake led me to be a bit more careless than normal... waitaminnit! Did I just accuse myself of being careless?!?!
Hope it was a good party... even without me! :party:

Krystal_Rose
09-20-2007, 09:58 AM
Aww, so sorry Ice! That stinks. My girl got banned once for 24 hours for talking about personal information. Which I thought well that's good I don't want her talking about that anyway, however later when I tried to get on, I couldn't get on either. :( I did not realize if one person get's banned at your house that nobody can get on. I guess that is to keep them from getting back on with another character, but I was still very disappointed about not getting to play because of what she did.

Patricia
09-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes, they ban the IP adress. Can be a problem when you share computers.

Sorry Ice. See you soon.

OhGee
09-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Sorry Ice! We will miss you while you are on VMK ice! lol