PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Tomorrow + First Timer + Live Photo Blogging!

AmBo
09-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Hey guys! Well the time has finally come! I'm leaving tomorrow morning till Monday to see Mickey for the 24th time! :number1:

The best part? I'm taking one of my friends and it's going to be her FIRST time! She's 22, I'm 24. What are some things you guys would suggest I do NOT let her miss. I want to make sure she wants to go back with us in December. :D

Oh and I'm getting my Annual Pass for the first time ever. Any tips on the best place to purchase? I'm told GR at MK.

Also, I'm going to be live photoblogging my trip with my iPhone and Flickr! Which means throughout the day I'm going to be uploading constant pictures depending on where I am in the park at that time! How cool!?!! If you're interested in spying on where I am along with some pics of the parks, shoot me a PM ( I know the moderators don't like URLs to be posted. If I can, let me know! :beer:).

Thanks for the tips guys! :mickey:

raevnzno
09-19-2007, 04:53 PM
How exciting, to be able to share your excitement with a first-timer. Hope you have oodles of fun. :mickey::cool:

SBETigg
09-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Don't miss:

*Snacking and/or drinking around World Showcase

*The Must-Do attractions in each park--you've been there enough to have your own list.

*Taking time to meet some characters. It doesn't matter how old you are, there's always a secret little thrill in meeting Mickey, Pluto, or... Jack Sparrow!

*Snapping at least one picture of her in Mickey ears.

*Riding the monorail. Even if you're staying in a bus-only resort, there's just something about the monorail that screams "You're in WDW!"

Best wishes for an amazing trip!

Dsnygirl
09-19-2007, 10:16 PM
:mickey: Have a GREAT trip!! :D

vizsla
09-20-2007, 05:36 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

pogo
09-20-2007, 07:06 AM
Just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy ! :D

pdrlkr
09-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

AmBo
09-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Thanks for all the tips guys! SHe LOVED it down there even though it rained every single day. :(

I photoblogged over 180 pictures from the 4 days we were there! PM me if you want the pics! Sorry to all who PM'ed me that I got back to late.

Thanks again! Can't wait to go back again in December! :mickey:

raevnzno
09-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Looks like you guys had a good time. Thanks for sharing. :blush::thumbsup:

Pics are great. You have a good eye.