PDA

View Full Version : How are the 2 BR villas at BW

Terk24
09-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Anyone have pros and cons about the 2 BR villas at BW?? Please let me know.

Maleficent's Dad
09-19-2007, 01:49 PM
Pros:

Spacious accomodations
Full kitchen with all utensils, dishes, pots, etc...
Great location
Very close to MGM if you go out back door
Close to main pool on BW
Walk or boat to EPCOT or MGM
Great dining/food options in various resorts and parks
Love the atmosphere & theme
Wonderful CM's
Great Community Hall at quiet pool
Tennis on site

Cons:

Rooms can be far from elevator
Villas aren't as large as OKW
Don't care for the pullout couch in 2nd BR

Never had a problem with noise - although some say they have. We've been on the Boardwalk itself and fireworks from Illuminations are louder than the crowd downstairs.

Good choice of restaurants all over the place; we usually have dinner in EPCOT.

Great pool and slide.

Good luck!

disney323
09-21-2007, 09:11 AM
2 bedroom villas are nice. It's a studio and 1 bedroom connected by a double sided door. We have done this 2 times. My parents on a trip and another trip with the in laws. At night, one of us usually closes the door between the rooms and that way there is seperation.

Its nice having a bathroom on each side and a full kitchen on one side and the small kitchenette on the studio side. Most of the time the living room area was the place to hang out. 3 televisions, lots of balcony space, cloths washer, and many more pros.

Cons - none that I can think of. Much better than OKW (You don't have to take the bus everywhere or spend 10 mins driving around the different groups of building at OKW). The first time we had a 2 bedroom it was a few doors down from the elevator, the second time it was much more of a walk, but it depends on how the rooms are available.