PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

rcjmlh
09-19-2007, 11:17 AM
We are in the process of planning a trip in Dec. and have a few questions. We are planning to buy the seasonal passes for Florida residents, are the parks the only place we can pick these up? A couple of years ago, we picked them up at Downtown Disney, but a CM told me that I cant do that now. Is this true? Also, we have had conflicting stories on the snow on Mainstreet. One CM says it is real snow, one told a friend that it is actually soap. Can someone tell me what it has been in the past? I appreciate all your help!

faline
09-19-2007, 11:33 AM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

I don't know much about the rules for Resident passes. Hopefully, someone who has more knowledge will be along shortly.

The snow on Main Street does not appear to be real. It certainly does not seem to "melt" in the way you would expect real snow to melt.

catsmommy555
09-19-2007, 12:04 PM
We bought our fl resident annual passes at the TTC on our first day. It was quick and was not a problem. Not sure if you can get them anywhere else. I know you can order them online but then they send you a voucher and you have to go to there anyways.

Strmchsr
09-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Also, we have had conflicting stories on the snow on Mainstreet. One CM says it is real snow, one told a friend that it is actually soap. Can someone tell me what it has been in the past? I appreciate all your help!

:welcome: to Intercot!!!

I'm not sure that it's actually soap, but it is a soap-bubble like substance. It doesn't taste good (according to my DS who tried it out on his tongue), it doesn't melt (more a bubble-like pop), and it's not cold. It looks very real flying through the air, though.