PDA

View Full Version : disney quest tickets....

DONROCK
09-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for good deals on purchasing DQ tickets? There's quite a few web-sites offering great deals, but then the shipping charge is ridiculous! Thank You.

Here we go again...
09-19-2007, 12:03 AM
We usually get the water parks and more option if we plan to go to DQ, it is by far the best price for the tickets.

I did find out in February that they give discounts at the door for late admission. I was to say that it was about $14 per person and we got there about 8 or 9 pm. The kids got to have plenty of time to play and we saved lots of money.

Mfarquar
09-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Yeah, the late admission discount is great! I would definitely check to see if they still do it. I have not done it in awhile. I have found it's great to do IF the following circumstances exist:

1.) It's not raining out (I have found it to be crowded in poor weather because it is all indoors and people flock to it).

2.) There is at least one park open late that night. If all the parks are closed around 8 or 9PM or earlier (for example, in off season) people seem to head to DD simply because there's nothing else open.

Otherwise, besides getting them from Disney, I have only purchased DQ tickets in person as part of a ticket package from the Sheraton Vistana in Orlando. I was at my cousins time share and they offered a nice little discount on the overall ticket package.