PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare

jrpersinger
09-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast

1) Whats are your opinions?

2) Who is REALLY there? I have read different things. Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter are always the same. But on dining info here, it says Pooh and Eyeore too. Is that correct?

dml
09-18-2007, 02:02 PM
I started going to this breakfast about three trips ago and love it! Every time I have been it did include Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh, Tigger, and Eyeore. Alice and the Mad Hatter are best - the interaction is wonderful!

The buffet is great because of the large variety and the food is good. If you're not staying at the GF, its great to go on a day you will be visiting the MK so you can take the monorail over. I recommend trying it.

:mickey::mickey:

TexasPrincessAurora
09-18-2007, 02:11 PM
We've done this character breakfast our last 3 or 4 trips...every time Mary Poppins, Pooh, Tigger, Alice and the Mad Hatter have been there. The Mad Hatter is always just the best, like he just stepped out of the cartoon.

jrpersinger
09-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks! We are really looking forward to this meal. We decided on it just thinking that it was going to be Mary Poppins, Alice and Mad Hatter. My kids are obsessed with Mary Poppins these days.

Now knowing that Pooh, Tigger and Eyeore are there, that really makes it all the better! We had planned to do Crystal Palace also, but this way we can kill two birds with one stone and use that morning for something else! :thumbsup:

dmallan
09-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Nice to hear the good reviews. We are also planning on the Supercalifragilistic breakfast one day.
Our kids are all grown up, but I think we'll enjoy the characters anyway.
And the breakfast buffet sounds great! Lots of choices!! :D

TexasPrincessAurora
09-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Just FYI, Mary Poppins does her meet and greet in the area just outside the entrance doors to 1900 Park Fare. She does not roam the restaurant as the other characters do.

Also, Alice and the Mad Hatter are very playful and talkative characters...and are very well versed in their "character"...they are always lots of fun to interact with.

princessM0m
09-19-2007, 01:17 PM
This one was great! I highly recommend it.