PDA

View Full Version : Have I forgotten anything??

r4kids
09-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Ok we leave in 3 days, 23 hours and 28 mins, please let me know if I have forgotten anything. I have our suitcases ready, extra SD cards and batteries, plane activites, ADR's, hotel info, ME info, plane info, meds, car rental info, directions/maps, cash, cellphone charger. Anything else???

Allysmom
09-18-2007, 11:33 AM
A couple of "must haves" in my book:

Tide pen - trust me, you'll need it!
Large click Sharpies for autographs
Large Ziplocks to store cameras, shoes, socks, and anything else you don't want to get wet on rides.

Have a great time!

ibrowse17
09-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Sun screen and a roll of quarters:thumbsup:

cheshirekitty
09-18-2007, 12:24 PM
sunglasses, swimsuits, photo ID of each adult member of your party, rain ponchos and umbrellas. We will be there at the same time and the weather reports for Orlando show several potential rain showers and several really nice clear warm/hot days. I am printing your list and the other responses for my own checklist. Thanks guys!!!:mickey:

Next trip: Sept 22-29 POFQ
Last trip: Aug 22-28 AKL

DVCWDWMEMBER
09-18-2007, 12:27 PM
I also bring bandaids never can tell if the shoes will cause blisters. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
09-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Hey! I just noticed you have been 100+ times since 1977! I think you should be making a check list for us! You must be a pro!

Tick-Tock
09-18-2007, 01:28 PM
I always forget hats and the straps we use to carry our water bottles.

robyn221
09-18-2007, 01:46 PM
You may want to take a couple of little travel-size packets of handi-wipes or baby wipes for quick clean ups after meals and snacks and the like.

Have a great trip!

Robyn:mickey:

mermaidmarian
09-18-2007, 02:13 PM
If you've bought any of the spray bottle fans at the parks, paid about 19.00 for them and then lugged them back home and stuck them on a shelf in your basement - remember to pack those.

If you don't, you will spend about 19.00 again and then lug that one back home and stick it on the shelf in the basement next to the identical other one gathering dust since your last trip. Or, as in our case, the other six (I suffer from an exceptionally slow learning curve apparently :blush:).

caryrae
09-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Park Tickets unless your getting them once you get to Disney. Since you are renting a car don't forget car insurance cards, drivers license's (need license's anyway for airline tickets) for whoever is driving and the day you leave DON'T FORGET THE KIDS.

Maybe a credit card for emergencies. If you or you kids like to get and/or trade pins don't forget the pins and or lanyards if you have any.

r4kids
09-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Thank you for the responses. I am happy to say I haven't forgotten anything. We have everything listed above. We don't trade pins so that was the only thing I didn't need. Last year we bought a brand new digital camera and left it on the counter at home :confused:. DSIL kindly shipped it overnight to us. It was $35 to do it but we were playing with it the night before to make sure we knew how to use it. I always forget one thing though. I am looking forward to seeing what it might be this time!!

To the poster who said I should be giving advice since I have been 100+ times. We used to live there. My dream is to plan Disney vacations. As soon as I go on the Disney cruise (2008?) and to Disneyland, I will take courses to become a travel agent. You can then take Disney courses online through Disney to plan vacations for them. :cloud9:

nicole48040
09-20-2007, 12:15 AM
night light and powerstrip :mickey:

ibrowse17
09-20-2007, 09:57 AM
Oh, do not forget to turn off your cell phone!! Your on vacation, enjoy it:thumbsup: