PDA

View Full Version : Would I have to change my ADR's?

gauvin4
09-18-2007, 09:35 AM
My daugter would like to invite a friend along on our Dec. trip. I have already made ADR's for our family of 4. Now if we decide to take her friend along do I have to make my ADR's over or would they let me add 1 more to the reservation?

I have a feeling I would have to cancel and make them again. Any info would be appreciated.

Mods if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move. Thanks

Strmchsr
09-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Yes, you would have to cancel and make them over, unfortunately. I had made a mistake on 1 of my ADRs for our Nov trip - making it for 4 instead of 5 and, due to fire code, had to cancel it and find another time. If they have an ADR available at the same time, you can make it, but it's still a new ADR and the old one is canceled.

Oh, and I'm moving this over to dining.

Trev&Ev Mom
09-18-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm trying to do the same thing for our Oct trip. At Coral Reef, we were already booked at a table for 5 even though we were 4, so that was no problem. Boma, they changed the ADR to 20 minutes earlier. Le Cellier, they can't change, but I'm continuing to call. They advised me to go even earlier than my early reservation and they probably could fit in my extra. I would call Disney Dining and find out what kind of tables they have you booked at already. If your at a 5, you're fine...otherwise, they'll move the ADR if they can. Good luck!!