PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin patterns

RedSoxandPatsfan
09-18-2007, 06:44 AM
We have grown a Cinderella style pumpkin this year. My dd and her grandmother want to carve Cindy's carriage on it.

Anybody know if there is a pattern out there for this? Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.;):blush:

murphy1
09-18-2007, 07:43 AM
I did a Cinderella one a few years ago, her head. I don't know if they have the kits of it, still, but you can find Disney carving books at Walmart, Hobby Lobby and also a great site Pumpkinglow dot com (saw all the villains on that site, it was great, those are free ones). HTH-trying to think of what we are going to do, our theme is HM this year.

Welcome to Icot!! The more the merrier!

jpH/keD
09-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Last year either pampers.com or huggies.com had free Cinderella patterns to carve. I havent been to the websites lately but its worth a try??

Is your pumpkin a white one? I love those! Happy Halloween!!:mpumpkin:

jpH/keD
09-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Sorry for the bit of a wild goose chase! The website is pull-ups.com! It has Cinderella's head, Lucifer the cat, a castle and the mice, Jaq and Gus-Gus! Very cute and all free!:thumbsup:

My youngest is 4.5 so we havent needed diapers or pull-ups for a couple of years now! Happy carving!

RedSoxandPatsfan
09-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the info I'll give 'em a try.

In regards to the type of pumpkin it is a white one shaped just like the movie. We have another white one but the shape is a little more round and smaller.