PDA

View Full Version : coronado springs excluded from dining

tominmpls46
09-17-2007, 11:25 PM
I just found out that coronado Springs resort resaurants are exluded from the WDW dining plan. I have reservations there in February (with a dining plan) and this seems like a hardship. Anyone know why this is?
:confused:

Jared
09-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Are you sure? I'm checking every other reputable Disney site and can't find anything suggesting Coronado Springs is excluded from the Disney Dining Plan.

Where did you get your information?

Polynesian Dweller
09-17-2007, 11:41 PM
The Disney.com dining plan brochures definitely do not show Coronado Springs on the DDP. Nothing to suggest why but then next year there is very little at Downtown Disney as well. The number of restaurants has been going down the last couple of years.

Sunshine1010
09-18-2007, 02:07 AM
I'd also like to know a definitive answer as well.

All these changes are hard to keep up with the literature that I have.

Natazu
09-18-2007, 05:00 AM
It is not uncommon for non-Disney owned restaurants to fail to appear on the brochure/marketing materials until contracts are signed later in the year. I wouldn't worry yet.

DizneyRox
09-18-2007, 07:34 AM
I have heard that many restaurants were possibly NOT going to be on the plan for 2008. No indication of which ones or why, but one can speculate that they were not making money. This might explain the price increase for 2008.

It could really backfire as guests will be further confused on where they can use their pre-paid meal plan, and imagine the shock when a bill comes to the table they may not be expecting.