PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Shore Movie Quest

chrisb26
09-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Dino_Fan’s Pirate Shore Movie Quest

When: Thursday September 20
When: 5:00 – Close (VMK Time)

I have decided to open up my quest. It will be all about the Pirate’s of The Caribbean movies! It will test and see just how much you know about the first two movies. There will also be a couple from the third. I will also ask a couple questions about the ride at the parks. It will also require you to visit a couple of pirate themed VMK rooms! In total there will be 40 questions. However no magic or mini games will be required.

Prizes will include various pins including Host pins, as well as other weekend pins sold earlier this year. Also some quest pins have found their way in the quest. I will also have assorted furniture some buyable some not. The grand prize will be a Pink Slipper!

If you don’t want to do the quest then just come hang out in my room and have fun! Plus you could always visit the snack area where there is all the Churros and Popcorn you can eat!

Hope to see you there!
:pirate:

cheshirecollector
09-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Yet another reminder that I still need to see those movies. Lol! Any chance of faking it through the quest? :D:blush:

chrisb26
09-18-2007, 12:21 AM
Yet another reminder that I still need to see those movies. Lol! Any chance of faking it through the quest? :D:blush:

Still haven't seen the movies :eek: you must see them they are good :)

However for the purposes of doing my quests you should be able to get by ;) Most of the questions are multiple choice.

varcity
09-18-2007, 12:46 AM
Yet another reminder that I still need to see those movies.

If I could get my hands on you for this..........

Well Dino my man, I get my take home midterm wednesday which should use mostly integration tables, some long function problems using simpson's rule and the trapezoid rule, plus some easy improper fraction problems. Those 4 subjects are fairly easy, just time consuming, so I am hoping to be done with that half of the test by wednesday night. If so, I will make your quest! :thumbsup:

Arg I glove pirates

cheshirecollector
09-18-2007, 12:54 AM
If I could get my hands on you for this..........

Lol! I have nothing against the movies themselves, I just don't like movies in general. If you knew how many popular Disney movies I haven't seen...(I'm embarrassed to list them). :blush:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-18-2007, 09:43 PM
A pirates Quest? I'm IN!!! And if not, I'll be servin' the grog and poppy-corn behind yer counter!

chrisb26
09-19-2007, 01:22 AM
A pirates Quest? I'm IN!!! And if not, I'll be servin' the grog and poppy-corn behind yer counter!

Well I hope you can make it to my quest Doll. Unfortunetly the job of food hand outer is mine since by sitting back there I get all the food I want ;)

chrisb26
09-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Thanks for everybody that came to do my quest tonight or just hung out in the room! I had a great turn out the room was full most of the night!

Krystal_Rose
09-21-2007, 09:10 AM
The quest was fun last night. Thanks for going to all the work for those of us who like to do quests. :mickey: I really enjoy the pirate ones they are so much fun!! Great job Dino!!

Jeremy
09-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Thank you for the quest.
It was alot of fun.:thumbsup:

terri.m
09-21-2007, 10:16 AM
That was a great quest dino!! i came in 25th and won a pink slipper chair!! :D

chrisb26
09-21-2007, 06:40 PM
The quest was fun last night. Thanks for going to all the work for those of us who like to do quests. :mickey: I really enjoy the pirate ones they are so much fun!! Great job Dino!!

Thank you for the quest.
It was alot of fun.:thumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed it I had fun with all the visiters last night.

That was a great quest dino!! i came in 25th and won a pink slipper chair!! :D

Yay Congrats tea!! You won the grand prize!!! I'm glad I know who won it!

I may run my quest again but it probably wont have a pink slipper as big prize I'll have to find what to make it ;)

terri.m
09-21-2007, 08:17 PM
I won the grand prize??? Very cool!! Thx again dino!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Aww rats I missed it! I guess I can't serve food anymore.. I guess it's good for you guys since I cook terribly :D