PDA

View Full Version : Olivia's Cafe - CS or TS?

Here we go again...
09-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey guys,
I am trying to decide if we are going to do the dining plan while we are there for the Intercot Anniversary.
We already have ADRs made, but we are trying to decide what to do with the last Counter service meal if we do the dining plan.
We are planning to eat breakfast before we head out Sunday morning. If Olivia's Cafe if a counter service then we could just use the last CS meal there.

I know, I know... there will be someone telling me what a waste it is to use the dining plan on breakfast. We will be getting our money's worth on meals... trust me.

Jared
09-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Isn't Olivia's Cafe a table service restaurant? I think Good's Food To Go is the counter service option at Old Key West for breakfast.

princess'npirate mommy
09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
We just ate at Olivia's Cafe last week. It is a table service restaurant. Decent food, but, rather noisy.

Natazu
09-18-2007, 04:53 AM
Olivia's, Old Key West's gem of a sit-down restaurant, is one of our favorites for breakfast. They have a great lunch and dinner too. We usually pay out of pocket for breakfast but you've been around, if you want to use a credit for it, I feel confident you get the value you want.