PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! ADR Le Cellier for 4, need to add 1!

Trev&Ev Mom
09-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Has this happened to anyone? I need advice BIG TIME!! I made ressies for LeCellier back in May for my DH 4oth Bday (2 adults, 1 child, 1 infant). My mother -in-law has decided to accept my offer to come along on the trip. Disney Dining has been wonderful about changing my other ADR's to include her, but LeCellier is totally booked up. I can't give up this reservation because it is our FAVORITE and the whole reason we are going on this trip (to surprise DH with steak dinner). Disney says to go early and maybe they can squeeze her in. I don't know...HELP!!!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::crowd:

BugeyedMuggy
09-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Last year we wanted to add one person to our 2 person table. We were told they have 2 person tables & 4 person tables so to do this they would have to cancel our ADR and make a new one. They did not have a 4 person table so we were basically not able to do this. I have also been told by another cm that it is a capacity in the restaurant that they have to go by. I would think if it was a 4 person table the infant would not take up a seat. I don't know for sure but I do know I have been told different things each time I have called. Good luck with this problem as I know how hard it is to get a LeCellar ADR. Maybe just keep calling and hope someone has the answer you need.

Jared
09-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Unfortunately, you might be completely stuck. Because the popular restaurants are so crowded during the free dining promotion, it really may not be possible to add another to your party. The restaurants have capacities that Disney cannot legally surpass.

However, I still suggest arriving to Le Cellier early and explaining your situation to the Cast Member at the podium. It may be impossible to accommodate your group, but the restaurant staff will certainly try.

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. It seems like this is a common problem for many folks in the coming weeks.

BronxTigger
09-17-2007, 08:52 PM
What about leaving the kids at the Neverland Club or something similar for the evening? You could have an adults only night out, and you'd fit at a table for 4.

princess'npirate mommy
09-17-2007, 08:58 PM
I had a very similar problem last November. My mother decided to join us at the last minute on our trip. We had a reservation for 2 adults and 2 children and could not get our reservation changed. They told me just to bring her along becasue "sometimes mistakes happen and we miss a person on the reservarion". I found that to be a very odd comment by the dining cast member. Well long story short, we brought her along, checked in and when they confirmed 2 children and 2 adults, I told them we actually needed a table for 3 adults and 2 children (I did not tell them it was their mistake). They said it was not a problem. By the way, we were even dining with the Canelight Processional Package and they just added her on. Hope you have the same good luck!

JPL
09-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Since you ahve a table of 4 you might be able to get away with this especially since one is an infant. You could always take the chance and show up as a party of five and see if they can accomodate you. I have added people last minute without any problems when I ran into a friend at the parks and just showed up with the extra