PDA

View Full Version : Awesome MNSSHP Costume Idea

Red Randal
09-17-2007, 04:29 PM
I probably shouldn't be telling everyone this, in fear that someone will steal my idea, but I can't wait to share my idea with the world. It just came to me this morning. :secret:

I'm going to buy a Universal t-shirt and, like, a Six Flags hat. I'm going to wear them and walk around the party. Then when someone asks me what I'm dressed up as I'm going to respond "I'm an idiot."

What do you think? I think it's gold. GOLD I tell you! :thumbsup:

gwfx1031
09-17-2007, 04:51 PM
The response is a little harsh.

You could always say you are lost.

T-Belle
09-17-2007, 04:59 PM
:laughing:

As it has been my experience with Six Flags, you should also cop a BIG attitude!!!

caryrae
09-17-2007, 06:04 PM
You could say you were sent by the park's management to get secrets on how a real theme park should be run.

EPCOT Princess Horizons
09-17-2007, 08:27 PM
I am going to the party as Figments # 1 Fan , Figment shirt, Figment Hat, Figment bag, My Figment pins all over my lanyard and carry a Figment with me plus I have a tattoo of Figment so everyone will know I love him !!!!:mickey:

caryrae
09-17-2007, 09:39 PM
I am going to the party as Figments # 1 Fan , Figment shirt, Figment Hat, Figment bag, My Figment pins all over my lanyard and carry a Figment with me plus I have a tattoo of Figment so everyone will know I love him !!!!:mickey:

Ya know what would be cool since you love figment, on the old journey into imagination ride If I remember right there was that man with a red beard and mustache, top hat, and like a blue suit. I remember him walking around by the ride holding Figment. Would be a very warm costume with the suit, fake beard, and top hat. I think his name was Dreamfinder.

It would be cool cause it's something from the old ride.

DisneyDudet
09-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Ya know what would be cool since you love figment, on the old journey into imagination ride If I remember right there was that man with a red beard and mustache, top hat, and like a blue suit. I remember him walking around by the ride holding Figment. Would be a very warm costume with the suit, fake beard, and top hat. I think his name was Dreamfinder.

It would be cool cause it's something from the old ride.

Ah! The Dreamfinder!

I'm not going to say our costumes just yet. Its SUCH a good idea that I don't want people to copy! I'll tell everyone before we leave so they know who to look for at the Intercot meet!

You may just want to say you are lost or something, because Idiot isn't exactly a family friendly word. I do think its pretty funny though!

CaptSmee
09-17-2007, 10:41 PM
hmmm...kinda an interesting idea. We dressed up as Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, and Alice one year and another year simply all wore black shorts and matching incredibles t-shirts. Both times we had a blast!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-18-2007, 10:20 AM
At the one on the 14th, there really was a Figment there. A girl had taken a yellow sweatshirt, purple tights, added little wings and horns to it and viola, you've a got a Figment. It was really kinda cute.