PDA

View Full Version : Need help with digital photos

mickeysworld
09-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Hello all,

I am new to the digital camera world and am looking for advice on what site to use if I want to upload and then have my pictures printed by my local Target/Walgreens/etc. Is there one site that you guys with experience prefer over another? TIA!

IloveDisney71
09-17-2007, 05:27 PM
I have a Kodak Easyshare, so I usually use them. I can have it sent to my local drugstore and they only charge around $1.50 for handling fees.
I have also used the Walmart website and had my pic.s sent directly to the store. The service was about the same with both of these sites.

Pipalotta
09-17-2007, 06:17 PM
I use snapfish.com and upload them as well as printing them there. They are like 12cents a picture and when you first sign up you get like 20prints for free. They print them and ship them right to your house in less than a week. I love it!

thrillme
09-18-2007, 10:20 AM
I lean toward "Sam's" It's pretty cheap and I just happen to have a Sam's near work and on the way home. I download them to my computer and then upload them to the Sam's site (it's so easy a "caveman" could do it). It walks you right along. Then when you get a chance you just go and pick up your prints. No waiting.

I know most Walmarts are doing this and several other people but they can be so crowded to get through.

Flower
09-18-2007, 12:32 PM
I use Walmart to got most of my photos done.

I like that I have my choice of which store to pick them up at, and they are done in an hour.

I also like that I can order pics for other people and they can go and pick them up at their local store - beats me picking them up and mailing them off (For grandparents, etc).