PDA

View Full Version : Fridge???

Deansgal85
09-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Is there a refrigerator in the rooms at the Carribean Beach Resort??? Or do we have to request one...also a coffee maker?? Thanks!

FriendsofMickey
09-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Yes, there is a fridge in al moderate resorts. I think there is a coffee maker, pretty sure, but since I do not drink coffee (dh neither), I cannot be 100% sure.

princess'npirate mommy
09-17-2007, 08:43 PM
We just returned from the world, which included a one night stay at the CBR. (we spent the rest of our time at CSR) There was a fridge and a coffee maker in the room, we did not need to request either. The coffee is rather weak, but it will do in a pinch. Hope you enjoy your trip.

BronxTigger
09-17-2007, 09:05 PM
I was at CBR last month. I had a small fridge and a coffee pot. I did not have to request either.

Side Note 1: There was also a hair dryer and iron & ironing board in the room. The clock has an alarm setting on it, and you can also request a wake up call using the automated system from the special button on the phone.

Side Note 2: The coffee pot in my room was on top of the fridge with the ice bucket and the cups and coffee ground packet. However, I couldn't get it to work, but when I moved the fridge I realized the coffee pot was not plugged in, and I couldn't find an empty plug in that area. So, I just moved the coffee pot to the sink area and it worked fine. Don't know if this is a widespread issue.

CleveRocks
09-18-2007, 03:52 PM
In all of the Moderate resorts (CBR is one of those), refrigerators and coffee makers are as standard as TVs and carpeting. You don't need to request any of those.

Deansgal85
09-18-2007, 04:04 PM
THANKS for the info....I forgot about a hairdryer, too!! I'm glad CBR has one, so I don't have to pack mine!!:thumbsup: