PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's White Chocolate Desert Slipper

luvdiznee
09-17-2007, 06:59 AM
I need to get this for my dd for an early Birthday Celebration. OK, it's for me, too. But does anyone know how much notice you have to give when placing the order? We are leaving in 10 days. When is the best time to order? Thanks :mickey:

tiaramom
09-17-2007, 08:58 AM
Where do they serve this?
My daughter's bday is coming too-
this sounds yummy and adorable!

robyn221
09-17-2007, 09:26 AM
We're going to be at WDW for my daughter's bday in about 10 days. I'd love to know where to find this as well:mickey:.

Robyn

Jared
09-17-2007, 10:12 AM
I need to get this for my dd for an early Birthday Celebration. OK, it's for me, too. But does anyone know how much notice you have to give when placing the order? We are leaving in 10 days. When is the best time to order? Thanks :mickey:
I did some outside research on the Internet. Apparently, the glass slipper dessert costs $14 and must be ordered no less than two days before your meal.

Remember, this particular treat is only available at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom and the Grand Floridian restaurants.

My information may not be accurate because I do not have any firsthand experience. I'm simply reporting information from another site.

luvdiznee
09-17-2007, 11:09 AM
I did some outside research on the Internet. Apparently, the glass slipper dessert costs $14 and must be ordered no less than two days before your meal.

Remember, this particular treat is only available at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom and the Grand Floridian restaurants.

My information may not be accurate because I do not have any firsthand experience. I'm simply reporting information from another site.
Thank You for the information. We will be at Narcoossees so that is where I plan to have it for her. Thanks again. :mickey: