PDA

View Full Version : BethanyMouse's Grand Celebration Trip Day 10

Bethanymouse
09-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Where: Pop Century
When: August 20-31st
Cast:
BethanyMouse- 25 year old female....loves disney and intercot!
Anthony- Disney Fiance- ready for a vacation!
Joining every now and then-
Christine- 24 old college roommate, best friend, and ready for fun!
Jason- Christine's bf, first time to disney and cant wait to meet the mouse!
We are on the dining plan so we planned out some great places to eat!
August 29
We slept in this morning until about 8:20. After a quick shower and some moleskin application we met Christine and Jason at the bus stop for MK. Today was our Chef Mickey breakfast!!! It was a lot of fun! Jason got a real kick out of the characters and inisted that Minnie had a thing for him. After Chef Mickeys we hopped a bus to MGM. We FP RNRC and rode it. On our way over to the stunt show we saw mater, but the line was way too long so we just waved. We got to see the stunt show for the first time. The boys were impressed, I thought it was ok. It seemed like a lot of the same stuff to me! After the stunt show we did the muppets. We headed over to the backlot, my first time in many years. I was sad with the changes. I miss the golden girls house and the other stuff. I felt it was too short this time. After the backlot it started to rain so we went on Star Tours again and then did the GMR! We had an excellent tour guide! It was getting around dinner time so we used our FP's for RNRC and headed over to the boardwalk to eat a light dinner at the ESPN club. Anthony and I shared a dinner and an appetizer. Christine and Jason enjoyed their meal. We went over to Epcot and the boys rode Mission Space while Christine and I did some shopping in Mousegears! Anthony surprised me with a Norway Pluto which I love! Christine and Jason decided to watch Illuminations while Anthony and I went back to the hotel. We were tired and I needed to start figuring out how we were getting these souvineers home!

Thanks for reading! Up next: Its our last night and Kona Cafe!

Sorry, no pics today folks....we were having too much fun to stop for pics!

iheartmickey
09-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Sounds like a good time! Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

SBETigg
09-17-2007, 11:06 AM
That's so sweet that Anthony surprised you with the Pluto. Awww.

faline
09-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Oh no! Your trip is coming to an end!

It was really sweet of Anthony to buy you a stuffed Pluto!

Bethis26fan
09-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a really great day.

ChipnDaleGal
09-19-2007, 11:36 AM
I really miss the old Backlot Tour too. It just isn't as fun as it used to be. Thanks for sharing another fun day with us. :mickey: