PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine Festival

DNS
09-15-2007, 03:41 PM
We will be at WDW this year during the food and wine festival and I'm anxious to try some of the foods. The problem is that I'm a vegetarian and much of the food I cannot even pronounce, much less know if it contains meat. I have no problem eating dairy and will try almost any food that doesn't contain meat, poultry or seafood. Will it be easy for me to ask about that at each station? I have not eaten meat in so many years, even if I wanted to now, I think I would end up sick, so it's important for me to be very careful.
Thanks

CandleontheWater
09-15-2007, 04:21 PM
For most of the food it was pretty obvious what had meat in it and what didn't, and for those that you were unsure about, the cast members working the booths were very accomidating last year when I asked about tomatoes. I'm allergic, so I have to avoid all tomato products unless I'm looking for a bad case of hives! :sick:

Dawneeeey
09-15-2007, 04:27 PM
From what I remember, each booth has a menu that shows what each item is. So even if you can't pronounce it, there is a description.

Happy eating!!

:eat:

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-15-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm sure they get that a lot. Most places train their staff really well on what is in all the food that is prepared.

DNS
09-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanks! Listing contents will be great.