PDA

View Full Version : Nemo and FotLK wait times

Kairi_7378
09-15-2007, 02:20 PM
We missed these shows last time and want to catch them during the first week of October. How early do I have to get in line before the show starts? I have read of people waiting in line for an hour before, is it worth the wait?

streudel423
09-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Never seen Nemo....BUT DO NOT MISS Festival of the Lion King!! It was one of, if not THE, BEST show at Disney! :number1:
We were there in October and got in line about 45 mins early with no problem. DO NOT MISS IT! :laughing:

tiaramom
09-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Festival of the Lion King is Amazing!
I didnt wait at all in Oct last year( walked right in). Go see it . Its lively entertaining- colorful, and so much fun. Indoors so you beat the heat.
Nemo is beautiful and funny, more relaxing. Its a darker setting and very comfortable seating.
I waited on line here too
but I dont remember the wait time - it wasnt so bad- I dont wait longer than 30 min. with a toddler anyway.
Go see it/them

rnin02
09-15-2007, 08:09 PM
We did both of these last week...Nemo was basically just a walk on, no wait at all. For The Lion King we got there about 30 mins early, but we probably could have waited till later, there were plenty of seats.

Gottaluvgoof
09-16-2007, 06:32 PM
I agree with the post above. I was in the parks earlier this week. We walked right into the Lion King with no problem at all and sat in the third row. We got in a line for Nemo about 20 minutes before the show. The line started moving and we never stopped until we were in our seats. Both shows are really good, but the Lion King is definitely my favorite!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-17-2007, 01:28 AM
FotLK - I would say about 30 min before at the most. It's pretty much a good seat anywhere you go, unless you wanted a specific section such as the Loins, Warthogs, Elephants, or Giraffes (at least, I think that is the last one).

Nemo - Depends on how large your group is. As a single person, I go about 10 minutes before show and find a good seat. I would strongly advice against being in the section closest to the stage, but that is just my opinion. A good bit of the show goes on in the aisles between the floor seats and the middle section where the doors are. I would say about 30 minutes as well. It's an unbelievable show, I truly love it and I'm listening to the CD right now, actually.

spinnerf
09-17-2007, 07:59 AM
For Festival of the Lion King, you can arrive 10 minutes before the show and probably get in with no wait. Honestly all the seats are good. It seems they fill the sections of the theater one at a time, Ive seen people walk in like 2 minutes before the show and get a seat in the first few rows of a section that was closed when I walked in. The only advantage of getting there early would be to have your child picked to participate in the show, which seems to happen in the rows closer to the front. One disadvantage of being early is that the first few rows are not on an incline and if your not in the first row and have someone like me in front of you (Im 6'3"), you wont be able to see. We usually head right for the grandstand elevated seats. Have fun!