PDA

View Full Version : Weather in Orlando second week in May?

caubert
09-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Just trying to get an idea of how hot it will be for our May 8, 2008 trip. Any info would be great.

caubert

SteveL
09-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Last may it was delightlfully warm, great for swimming, but not sweltering.

Pirate Granny
09-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Weather will be PERFECT...we've never had rain and the weather was between 73-85...no humidity...perfect time to go...

avoid the grad-night weekends though...not sure if they've moved to April...or are still in early May...

Flowers at EPCOT and concerts are well worth the trip that time of year.

:pirate:

Strmchsr
09-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp) to go to Info Central. You can see the weather conditions for each day of your trip for the last 4 years. That should give you a good idea of what to expect.

Tink#64
09-15-2007, 01:23 PM
We've always gone in May, but usually it's the third week in May, last year we went the last week of May. We've always had great weather. We've usually had days in the high 80's even some low 90's. We usually experience one late afternoon shower, but not enough to put a damper on our day. Sometimes we need a light jacket if we're going to out until late at night. May is a great time to visit!:mickey:

Bluesky481
09-15-2007, 03:26 PM
We went the first week of May a few years back and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! Definitely capris/shorts weather, but not insanely muggy like it is during the middle of summer. I believe we had upper 80s during most of our stay.

krorx
09-15-2007, 04:41 PM
We've been twice in May, both times around Mother's day. It was hot but not humid like in August. You will definitely need shorts but it's perfect weather for walking and swimming. In my opinion, May is a perfect time to go. Enjoy!:yay:

faline
09-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Sunny, hot, and humid! At least that's the usual weather for that time of year!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
09-15-2007, 07:13 PM
weather in florida between april and oct=hot... gross is often used to describe the weather...

humidity is year round.

may is hot. is it august hot? no... but still hot... upper 80s for highs. you will sweat.

i hate florida... i wanna move to antarctica. or just gimme one stinkin december where temps that hit below 60 aren't just cold fronts... it will actually stay cold. grrrr.

Tink#64
09-15-2007, 09:43 PM
weather in florida between april and oct=hot... gross is often used to describe the weather...

humidity is year round.

may is hot. is it august hot? no... but still hot... upper 80s for highs. you will sweat.

i hate florida... i wanna move to antarctica. or just gimme one stinkin december where temps that hit below 60 aren't just cold fronts... it will actually stay cold. grrrr.

How funny! I'm in Kentucky & I keep trying to convince DH to move to FLorida! I hate winter! I would love to have summer year round. We also have terrible humidity here as well. But we also get an average of 2 months of COLD! I hate doing anything when it's zero outside!:freeze:
I keep reminding him of the WDW discount for FLorida residents!:laughing:

mouseketeer mom
09-16-2007, 08:53 AM
We went in May of 2006,(2nd week) and I have to say, it was the most perfect I have ever experienced WDW. The weather was low humidity, and delightful! The crowds were light too. Great choice!