PDA

View Full Version : Changing reservations

Mommy2boys
09-15-2007, 09:41 AM
After doing more research I think I want to go to either Boma or Ohana for dinner so I may be changing my current reservations. It sounds like these are popular places though, not sure on the odds of getting an ADR. My current ADRs that I am willing to get rid of are

mama melrose or capt n jacks.

I can also pay for one out of pocket. Any suggestions?

BTW... I have 2 sons ages 1 and 4

Jared
09-15-2007, 11:32 AM
'Ohana and Boma are probably my two favorite restaurants in Walt Disney World, but both are quite popular. Keep calling every day because parties do occasionally cancel. If you're willing to eat at an unusual time, you have a better chance of snagging a table.

In my experiences, it's usually easier to obtain a reservation at Boma because Animal Kingdom Lodge is tougher to reach than the Polynesian.

Pirate Granny
09-15-2007, 12:10 PM
I vote for Boma's...there are a lot of good choice for the boys to eat and they'll love the lobby and restaurant...how about a late lunch, that may be easier to get reservations...don't cancel your current ones until you snag the new ones...

Good Luck...I love AKL...can't wait to see our granddaughter's eyes when she takes in the lobby, animals and viewing balconies (in the lobby)...it's worth a trip even if you're not eating...

:pirate:

Mommy2boys
09-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the replies :mickey: