PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp Tonight

WinnieThePooh
09-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Am I the only one thinking about how the 1st MNSSHP is going tonight???? We have tickets for Septmeber 21st and I can't wait for the reports to come in. We have never been before and I hope somebody reports back, with all the details.

4 more days till we are at POFQ

:mpumpkin::pumpkin::ghost:

MartyS
09-14-2007, 09:43 PM
My DD saw it night before last, CM preview, said it was great. She didn't really give any details, though. Hope you have a great time!

IndianaDisneyFan
09-15-2007, 12:21 AM
I just got a call from my friend who was at the MNNSHP tonight. She said that it was pretty much rained out. She called from the bus back to the hotel. She said the parade was canceled and so was the villans show. They did ride the Haunted Mansion and POTC, and stop at a few treat spots but it rained the entire time. I am so upset for them. They love Halloween. This is their first trip to Disney World. I went to the party last year and told them how much fun it was. I hope that they are compensated in some way. I don't know what the policy is on that. I hope that this doesn't happen to anyone else. I want everyone to have a great time. I just feel sick for them.

me...
09-15-2007, 12:23 AM
We finally got the fireworks off at 10:10 and the last parade went off at 10:35. So if you stayed it wasn't a total wash out. As far as compensation not sure about that.

BriarRose0708
09-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Aw, that's too bad. I hope the weather improves from now on.

iheartmickey
09-15-2007, 09:38 AM
I just read this report (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=115680) from tbelle's dghtr about the party last night ... looks like they got a ticket to come back to the MK. :thumbsup:

She's got some great pics and video. You should check it out!

McGoofy
09-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I actually was thinking about the MNNSHP party going on as well. In fact, last night we were at a costume shop purchasing our costumes that we will be wearing to the MNSSHP party on 10/31. We live in SC, so the weather is usually about the same as Orlando. I was thinking last night about how hot it probably was in Orlando to be wearing costumes. I didn't even think about the rain. We didn't get our rain until late that evening and boy did it storm. Another thing to consider when buying your costume...what would happen to it if it got wet? I can't wait to start hearing reports about the MNSSHP parties!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-15-2007, 11:59 AM
It rained up until about 9:40ish, then they had to get all the fireworks in place. Fireworks were delayed about 40 min and the parade went off almost immediately after. There was no Headless Horseman, however. I believe the villians might have come out later in the evening, after the storm stopped but I am not positive.

As far as I know, Guests were able to get a refund, or choose to have tickets to another party, or a day pass that is good for one year.

But please, don't take it out on the CM's. We really have no control over the weather, and no, there isn't a dome that covers the parks. That's in Korea.

Maleficent's Dad
09-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Next door neighbors just called us this morning. They said it was wall-to-wall people last night at the party. They weren't happy as it was less crowded during the day than it was at the party!!!

DNS
09-15-2007, 02:38 PM
I just read this report (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=115680) from tbelle's dghtr about the party last night ... looks like they got a ticket to come back to the MK. :thumbsup:

That was very cool!