PDA

View Full Version : One more ADR needed!

Pocahontas
09-14-2007, 12:21 PM
I made my ADR's for our end of February trip; however, I can't decided on our last TS meal choice. I wanted to try somewhere we've never been before and I have it narrowed down to two restaurants: Concourse Steakhouse or Cap'n Jack's. Both of the menus sound good, but I would love to hear from some of you with first hand knowledge.

When I made my other reservations, I was surprised that the lady told me not to wait too long to make my final ADR because spaces were filling up fast. Hopefully I'll decide by Monday to make my final choice. Oh, such fun things to worry over!

Thanks for your help!

laprana
09-14-2007, 12:54 PM
I would recommend Concourse Steakhouse. We've been there twice and both times it was great! Plus, it is scheduled to close soon (I think spring of 2008, but not positive on that) so you won't have many more chances to eat there before it's gone! If you do decide on Concourse, you might ask for a table where you can see the monorail. It adds so much more to the atmosphere when you can see the monorail whizzing over your heads as you enjoy a great meal!

mouseketeer mom
09-14-2007, 03:10 PM
My vote's for the Concourse too..now in all honesty, I haven't eaten there, but I too, had to make a choice like yours for our upcoming Nov. trip and I chose Concourse after all the wonderful, positive things I've read about the place. Having been in the CR a few times, I always thought it looked like an exciting place to eat too. Plus, its a Disney classic. Its been a part of the CR for a long time, and it won't be at the CR much longer as they change things there.

#1donaldfan
09-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Well.....you've got two great choices, so whatever you choose you won't go wrong.....we didn't get to do either this year.....we try to do something different every year...Capt. Jacks was on the list of "maybe" this year and it just didn't pan out......have fun choosing, like I mentioned, either way you're going to do good.