PDA

View Full Version : Need character changes confirmed!

jpH/keD
09-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Help! I read somewhere that they are changing the characters at 1900 Park Fare's Cinderella's Gala Feast dinner from Suzy and Perla to the wicked step-sisters and step-mother.?? Is this true or just a rumor? We have ressies for 11-17 and DD6 really wants cute mice and not ugly step sisters!:confused: Also I heard that the Fairy Godmother wont be there either! She is one of our favs! I know you wonderful Intercottees will know the straight scoop! TIA for any info! :mickey:

tyandskyesmom
09-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Ooohh, my 3 year old would absolutely LOVE that! Well, not the Fairy Godmother part but both she and her brother have been asking about the step sisters...and we are having dinner there in January on the "Princess Day" after an 8am BBB appointment and a lunch at Akershus...that would be perfect...don't know if it is true but I would like it to be!

109 more days!!!!

Madame Leona
09-14-2007, 12:17 PM
You could try Disney Dining and ask there. I've always double checked what characters would be at the meals and they have been very helpful.

Eeyore's Pal
09-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Not sure how I feel about that. I was looking forward to seeing the mice and the fairy godmother, who I've never met, but have seen in the parades and shows. However, I've never even seen Lady Tramain and her daughters, so I'd kind of like to see them too. Can't they just add the additional characters without taking any away? :blush:

Hayden's Dad
09-14-2007, 01:20 PM
I just made reservations for this dinner and that is correct they have changed the mice to the step-sisters and Lady Tremaine. She said that it is currently going on and should continue. My wife will love it you hardly ever get to see the villians.:thumbsup:

tyandskyesmom
09-14-2007, 01:31 PM
I just made reservations for this dinner and that is correct they have changed the mice to the step-sisters and Lady Tremaine. She said that it is currently going on and should continue. My wife will love it you hardly ever get to see the villians.:thumbsup:

My kids will be excited!!!! I just hope they don't change it agaon before January...

Oh, BTW, Suzy and Perla are all over the place usually so you should still be able to find them somewhere!

jpH/keD
09-14-2007, 03:28 PM
I am kind of warming up to the idea of the sisters and step mother. At least they will have pretty dresses on. And we are going to MVMCP and I have heard the mice are at the dance parties...... BUT I am soooo bummed about the Fairy godmother :( Where on earth am I gonna find her??? :confused: We chose this over CRT due to the fact that it was easier to get and that it had different characters but we really didnt want to lose her!

I am glad all you villian lovers are happy! :thumbsup:

tinksmom02
09-14-2007, 10:03 PM
When is this change taking place? we have ressies there on 9/27...don't really care either way, DD would be happy with either set of characters...I'd just kind of like to know LOL

Cinderelley
09-15-2007, 03:24 AM
I'm so bummed to hear this news. I'm really glad I did it this past trip, since this will be the last time with the mice. I looooove the mice. Suzy and Perla are the best. :number1: We did see Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters out at the park quite a bit this trip.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Although, I will say...the 'ugly' stepsisters are actually very pretty. They are just unique and can sometimes be a bit on the loud side. But they are very entertaining to watch. They will not make the meal any less fun. Especially when Lady Tremaine gets annoyed with them. She might try to barter them off on you.

BRJARE3
09-15-2007, 03:23 PM
This is horrible news. We are going here on our daughter's 5th birthday. She loves Cinderella, but hates the other 3. I don't know if she will go in and eat or not.

Nicki'sMom
09-15-2007, 10:10 PM
I was just there last Saturday night and it was still the mice and the Godmother. I would have loved the step-sisters. I wonder when they will start the new rotation?

stitch34
09-16-2007, 11:47 AM
We saw the stepsisters and step mother out in the parks on our last trip and they were very entertaining:funny::silly:. I think they will make this dining experience even more so:thumbsup:

FriendsofMickey
09-17-2007, 06:58 PM
My sister just got back from the World and she was told the change will take place 10/1.
We are going in November, I think my girls will be fine with the changes.

kim1st
09-17-2007, 07:05 PM
This would have been nice for us.

I didn't really pay attention to what I was doing, and we booked dinners at both CRT and 1900 Park Fare.

At 1900 Park, the godmother was posing for pictures and didn't do the table visits. This ended up being the third character dinner where we met Cinderella (she was also at our Akershus dinner, and she was posing for pictures at CRT), when I thought up front it would be the only one. It was the 2nd where we saw the mice, so it would have been nice to get the stepmother & stepsisters.

The highlight of 1900 Park for us was Prince Charming - we hadn't seen him anywhere else.

Needless to say, I'll pay closer attention to the character dining next time - we were a little princessed out by the end :secret: