varcity
09-14-2007, 10:28 AM
ABSOLUTELY NONE!!!!!!

Direct quote from a player in game:
"VMK is so boring now"

Yea, that sums it up :mad:

chrisb26
09-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey you beat me to that I was about to post the exact same thing. What a big let down. Last week they give us something so expensive you probably dont even want to buy it then this week they give us nothing at all :mad:

I guess they figured since they made all this new dream things they wouldn't sell anything this month.

They better make up for this month of not selling anything by having some awesome new items as well as costumes come back out for Hallween next Month.

varcity
09-14-2007, 10:48 AM
only positive is last week i spent my last 14000 credits from my summer savings and in two days I got that back so I can save more..

BronxTigger
09-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Yeah since there is nothing to buy it makes it easier to save for holiday things that should be coming in the next few moons.

cheshirecollector
09-14-2007, 12:05 PM
I sympathize with those who look forward to buying every week. I can't complain about a month of free giveaways and practically empty fireworks games, though.

And if this October is anything like the last one, we're going to need the credits. I'm trying to earn them now, before the games get overwhelmed as they did last year (with people trying to buy as many bat magic pins as possible - insane).

RicksCafe
09-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Yeah since there is nothing to buy it makes it easier to save for holiday things that should be coming in the next few moons.A refreshing, positive attitude, princess. Thank you. :)

To paraphrase the new Walmart slogan: Save credits. Live better (virtually).

Ricks (who tended to find the last Walmart slogan rather sinister, "Always Low Prices. Always.")

Patricia
09-14-2007, 12:12 PM
You guys crack me up. :D There are too many things at once (we can't afford it!)

or...

not enough.

I'm sure it's very difficult for them to please everyone.

I will take this lull in shopping to save my loonies & toonies (Canadian currency) for holiday shopping. :mpumpkin:

chrisb26
09-14-2007, 12:18 PM
You guys crack me up. :D There are too many things at once (we can't afford it!)

or...

not enough.

I'm sure it's very difficult for them to please everyone.

I will take this lull in shopping to save my loonies & toonies (Canadian currency) for holiday shopping. :mpumpkin:
I do agree lol. I am not as much concerned there isn't new furniture I dont mind that Im just mad about their being no new pins lol. I do like the pins so was kinda mad when there are none in the month. But they are giving us alot of free things which would probably have been alot of credits if they where selling them. Next month we will all be saying "ahh too much things for my credits to handle at once!"

I do have to start working on credits. I think I will need more I probably have enough to get the costumes but If I want to buy the furniture I wont :D

cheshirecollector
09-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Next month we will all be saying "ahh too much things for my credits to handle at once!

Let's hope so. Too much seems to be a lot more fun somehow.

BronxTigger
09-14-2007, 12:56 PM
I have 15,000 credits. And I got the space magic thing so I could go to the Inner Space Shop, where anything they have is new to me....but I don't know how to get there!

LittleDragonErin
09-14-2007, 02:56 PM
If all the stuff from the card game is going to be a reality, and they have new stuff for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas...I'm sure they have their hands full testing new items (and from the looks of it as quietly as possible). I find the lack of updates and the subtle changes fairly interesting. Something that came to my mind was the lack of room events this month could be due to the staff testing new items without letting other players see them. After all, we always see new items in the event rooms first. Also take note we haven't seen any testers around for some time. Makes me wonder if they're on non-staff characters subtley testing new stuff. Everybody is so busy trying to chase down staff, they're not really sitting around looking at everybody who walks by for once. Just my thoughts...

Patricia
09-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Inner Space Shop directions:

Go to the Space Mountain Quest Deck.
Exit using the lower door on the right (it takes you to the upper deck of the Inner Space Shrinking Machine)
Once there activate your magic and float over to the loading area for the "atomobiles". Once you enter the Ray Room.. float up to the door at the top of the rocket and enter the shop! Once in there click on the cash machine the robot is holding.

Happy Shopping!

BronxTigger
09-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks!

Oh boy I need more credits now...lots of fun things in that store!!

varcity
09-14-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm really not even mad that there is nothing on sale this weekend. I played a total of zero games over the entire summer break and just finished the rest of that reserve last weekend and made back 15,000 of it in 3 days. I need the time to save anyways. This:

I find the lack of updates and the subtle changes fairly interesting.

Is why I'm more mad. Being programmed to receive a new item (at least) every friday since VMK started and then getting zero updates and zero clues as to what has been going on is more frustrating. If I knew nothing was coming out I would be ok. It's just the past month and a week without a yavn is frustrating.

Holy cow... I just got rediculously redundant. (and I am usually a very positive dude :mickey:)

Stilgar
09-14-2007, 05:22 PM
I believe VMK must know that I have been too busy to play. Hence, they have taken precautionary measures to make sure that I am not missing out on anything new.

Thanks VMK! :thumbsup:

:funny:

WDWfanatic742
09-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Welcome to VMK and it's policies. VMK honestly has been dull ever since the week after the Fantasyland Rides came out. Yeah they were fun at first, but you made people ride them a million times to get the pin that they kept there for two weeks and then made it nearly impossible for anyone to get it to begin with. Need to either change the rooms up once in awhile, or come out with something new.

Luckily, VMK shows it's true good colors in the holidays so we shall wait and see in a couple weeks and see how they start out.

Chescat
09-15-2007, 02:01 AM
I believe VMK must know that I have been too busy to play. Hence, they have taken precautionary measures to make sure that I am not missing out on anything new.

Thanks VMK! :thumbsup:

:funny:
That does explain everything. :haha::funny:

I still think there is a conspiracy here. Lack of things going on with VMK and where is our pirates! Can't speak for ToonTown, so not sure if its all the games. :spy::shake:

varcity
09-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Toontown updates the website every 2 weeks and has a newsletter sent to the house monthly. Also just released a land that will lead to the final headquarters in the future so they are updating frequently :mickey:

chrisb26
09-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Toontown updates the website every 2 weeks and has a newsletter sent to the house monthly. Also just released a land that will lead to the final headquarters in the future so they are updating frequently :mickey:

yeah this is what I liked when I played toontown that it was updated frequently. Although I must say that this is probably because you have to pay to play. If you didn't then we probably would get updates in that either.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Wow most of you guys are way ahead of me. I'm barely at the 5,000 credits mark :D

jjramsey
09-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Maybe they want everybody to save up credits because of that new magic pin they are releasing (a permanent treasure detector magic pin) for 100,000 credits.

Calm down! Just joking...I have not heard anything like that...but I would not be surprised. Can you imagine how rare that would be!

cheshirecollector
09-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Can you imagine how rare that would be!

Other than Dragon's five-star. :D

varcity
09-18-2007, 04:11 PM
There is a kid on a trade forum trading 400,000 credits in sprees which would probably leave about 50,000-100,000 left over for himself, he could probably get a 5 star. LOL

LittleDragonErin
09-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Other than Dragon's five-star. :D

Hee hee!!! ;)

Actually I know several people though that are already at the 1,000,000 mark or higher thanks to their lack of interest in anything other than fireworks at the moment. Nothing to spend on...not really interested in stocking staff for Dream items...so they sit in Fireworks all day and boom...millionaires in a couple weeks. O_o

cheshirecollector
09-18-2007, 04:50 PM
There is a kid on a trade forum trading 400,000 credits in sprees which would probably leave about 50,000-100,000 left over for himself, he could probably get a 5 star. LOL

What's the going rate for inferno in credits?

Actually I know several people though that are already at the 1,000,000 mark or higher thanks to their lack of interest in anything other than fireworks at the moment. Nothing to spend on...not really interested in stocking staff for Dream items...so they sit in Fireworks all day and boom...millionaires in a couple weeks. O_o

If I didn't have the chronic pain, I would have several million by now. I would have been on fireworks about 50 times a day for months.

varcity
09-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Well, I am seeing offers of 15,000-30,000 credits per firewall, so I am going to average at 20,000 ( i know that's not actual, just easier).

I have also seen 24 firewalls is worth either a stitch or an inferno, I can't remember which. so I'll do both:

24 firewalls x 20,000 each = 480,000 credits for an inferno.

24 firewalls x 20,000 credits x 4 stitch hats (it's 3 plus a little) = 1,920,000 credits.

Just wish I remembered if it was 24 per stitch hat or per inferno...

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-18-2007, 08:56 PM
If I didn't have the chronic pain, I would have several million by now. I would have been on fireworks about 50 times a day for months.

Do you really love it that much colors? If only I had that burning desire for Fireworks.. sigh :D

cheshirecollector
09-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Do you really love it that much colors?

Lol! It's not just fireworks. I tend to get addicted to computer games. You should see me when I'm on a roll with Bejeweled.

LittleDragonErin
09-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Well, I am seeing offers of 15,000-30,000 credits per firewall, so I am going to average at 20,000 ( i know that's not actual, just easier).

I have also seen 24 firewalls is worth either a stitch or an inferno, I can't remember which. so I'll do both:

24 firewalls x 20,000 each = 480,000 credits for an inferno.

24 firewalls x 20,000 credits x 4 stitch hats (it's 3 plus a little) = 1,920,000 credits.

Just wish I remembered if it was 24 per stitch hat or per inferno...

Y'know...usually when I refer to watching the market or keeping an eye on values, this isn't exactly what I meant. Excuse me while I go find some advil now...

LOL!