PDA

View Full Version : The Curious Savage

ChipnDaleGal
09-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Is anyone familiar with this play? Yesterday my daughter got a part in her high school production of this play. I have never heard of it, but I tend to be much more of a musical buff. Just curious if anyone has seen a production of this and if they liked it.

wwgirl
09-14-2007, 08:38 AM
check out wikipedia - you can read about the story.

ChipnDaleGal
09-14-2007, 08:47 AM
check out wikipedia - you can read about the story.

Thank you - I did that this morning. My daughter already gave me the basic run down of the play. I was just wondering if any of the theatre junkies here had ever seen or been part of a production.

citizensnoopy
09-14-2007, 09:17 PM
This is my favorite play! My mom is a director and has done this show three times. What part will your daughter play?

ChipnDaleGal
09-15-2007, 07:22 AM
She is going to be Ethyl Savage. I am so glad to her that you love this play. My daughter has read it now about four times and she says she falls more in love with it everytime. She thinks the characters are amazing. She likes that it is very funny, but has a great moral lesson too.

citizensnoopy
09-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Wow, she's the lead --- that's awesome! Good luck to her. :)

PirateLover
09-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Never heard of this play but congrats to your dd on getting the lead! I did theater in high school, and though I never got the opportunity to play a major role it was such a great experience. I know how much you gals love theater so I'm sure you must be thrilled!