PDA

View Full Version : Dress code at Le Cellier?

Scotcelebrity
09-13-2007, 04:50 PM
I know that Le Cellier is not on any of the lists of resturaunts that have dress codes, but what should we wear? We will be dining for lunch but still want to make it special. I think I'm gonna feel like a goof :goofy: if I walk in with shorts, a tank, and flip flops. But we still need to be comfortable since we will be enjoying the rest of the park.

LynneM
09-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Le Cellier is going to be full of people wearing shorts, tanks and flip-flops. Folks don't really dress up for the the theme park restaurants, and Le Cellier isn't super-fancy anyway. Just your basic steakhouse decor.

TKDONALD
09-13-2007, 05:59 PM
I felt the same way when I went for my first time. I walked in there with shorts and a collar shirt. If you go dressed like that, then i think you will be fine.:mickey:

IloveDisney71
09-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. I've eaten there several times and everyone in there seems to be wearing a wide variety of park "attire". You won't stand out in shorts, a tank top and flipflops.

SBETigg
09-13-2007, 07:38 PM
It's park attire, no worries. It does feel a little odd eating in a nice place wearing shorts and tees, but everyone is wearing park attire and it's really fine to do so. As long as you feel comfortable.

SingingLights
09-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Le Cellier is our favorite. We have eaten there every trip to WDW. We have worn everything from jeans and sweatshirts to short and collared shirts to cotton dresses and capris. Whatever you're comfortable in.:thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
09-13-2007, 07:59 PM
You will be just fine in any type of park casual wear. As a matter of fact, my DD and my DH met us there one time after their living seas dive aqua tour. They were still a little damp and wearing their Epcot tour shirts. They didn't stand out at all. As long as you are neat and clean, you will be fine. No special attire required.

GhostHost999
09-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Fear not, the first time I went there I did not know what to expect. We were needing a place to duck in from a heavy rain and decided to stay for lunch. I was wearing jeans and an Iron Maiden T-shirt, (hey it was in college) and no one seemed to be put off by that. So I'm sure anything casual and comfy that you wear will be fine.

Mommy2boys
09-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks for asking this question. I was wondering the same thing.