PDA

View Full Version : AAA-story time

apequet
09-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Has anyone been to the "Story Time Experince" hosted by AAA? How was it? Is it worth our time to go?

disneyfan328
09-14-2007, 08:45 AM
when are you going? We have an upcoming reservation for it on the 26th. I can post an update on it when I get back, but from what I have read I think that the kids will definetly enjoy it. No way to know what character it will be though.

PrincessEmmasMommy
09-14-2007, 06:25 PM
We went in July. It was nice. Alice did storytime. There were maybe 15 people there and the children got to sit in the front with the adults in chairs behind them. After storytime they got an intimate meet and greet. It was a nice break in the A/C theater. I definately reccommend it for little children. I think older children may get bored. Have fun!
Jen

vamaggie
09-14-2007, 07:24 PM
2 quick questions:
1) where is this?
2) do you have to have a AAA package to do this or just be a AAA member?
TIA!!!

apequet
09-14-2007, 09:39 PM
when are you going? We have an upcoming reservation for it on the 26th. I can post an update on it when I get back, but from what I have read I think that the kids will definetly enjoy it. No way to know what character it will be though.
We are going early Dec. Please post a review when you get back. My kids are 6 & 9. Things that would be nice to know is... where is it?... what characters are usually there?... and how long does it last? Thanks! I'll be watching and waiting for your review!:mickey:

PrincessEmmasMommy
09-15-2007, 08:17 AM
It is in Expo Hall on Main Street. It lasted about 30-45 mins including meet and greet. I already did it and posted my review in this thread. Any other questions, let me know. This was in July and they don't tell you who the character that day is until you he or she appears. They say it is a suprise. Enjoy!
Jen
Yes, you have to book through AAA to get this. It is their big perk now that the lounge in Tomorrowland is closed.