PDA

View Full Version : miniture golf

apequet
09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Which one is the funnest, for 6 & 9 yr olds? Winter Summerland or Fantasia Garden's?

madenny
09-13-2007, 03:37 PM
I wasn't very impressed with Fantasia mini golf. I have never tried Winter/summerland but would like too. It has to be better than the experience we had at F:smickey:antasia.I love everything Disney, but won't go back to Fantasia. Try Winter and Good Luck!:snowball::freeze::golf:

CosmicRay
09-14-2007, 03:34 PM
We are going with DD (6) and DS (5) in December and we are so looking forward to taking them to Fantasia Gardens!

mermaidmarian
09-14-2007, 03:39 PM
We have done both sides at Winter Summer Land as well as Fantasia Mini Golf. I preferred Winter Summer Land; DS (9) did too.

Christine
09-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Having now done both, I think KIDS would like the theme of Winter/Summer. But I found it to be in disrepair.

Fantasia Gardens was much more well-kept. The "non-cartoon side" was extremely challenging...for ADULTS!

Just my opinion...

Tink#64
09-15-2007, 01:05 PM
I didn't vote in the poll because we've not played at WS, but we really enjoyed FG. DH, myself & DS's then 8 & 10 all thought it was a really neat place and had a lot of fun. The themeing was great! I think we'll try WS next trip, it looks cool!
:cool: :winter::sun::golf:

We had actually planned to play at WS, but due to a late afternoon storm, we got our evening started later than planned & I knew we would end up without transportation back to the resort as the buses wouldn't be running that late at Blizzard Beach(Shared bus stop for BB & WS). So we went to MGM caught a boat over to Swan & walked over to FG & then the same in reverse to get back to resort! It was a perfect option for us. Had I not printed out the transportation information from Intercot's Info Central, I wouldn't have known how to do this!

:rocks:

BritCody
09-17-2007, 06:41 AM
We have played at both and I think that Winter Summerland is better suited for children. The course is a little easier than Fantasia.

DNS
09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I did not vote because we have only been to Fantasia, but we plan to go to Winter Summerland this upcoming trip. We like Fantasia a lot though. It's challenging, yet lots of fun and very whimsical.