PDA

View Full Version : Dress code for Kona and Wolfgang Puck Cafe

cjb121879
09-13-2007, 02:14 PM
I know I've scanned the dress code information in Info Central and that it doesn't say anything about this, but thought I'd make sure...

Does anyone know what the dress code is for these restaurants? Will we be okay in what we wore to the parks that day? If someone who has actually been to these restaurants can tell me what their exeriences have been, that would be awesome:thumbsup:! Thanks in advance!

laprana
09-13-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm not sure about Wolfgang Puck's beacuse I've never been there. But I did eat at Kona on our last trip. The dress there was very casual and comfortable. We all wore T-shirts and shorts, tennis shoes or sandals, and we were all very comfortable - didn't feel too dressed down. There were some people who were a little dressed up - skirts, button down shirts and pants, etc. - but mostly people wore very casual clothes. I think you would be fine wearing the same clothes you wear in the parks! Kona Cafe is wonderful! Enjoy!!

medic9016
09-13-2007, 02:40 PM
We love Wolfgang's. The food is great with a casual atmosphere. You will be fine wearing what you wore at the parks. Some people dress up a little so the can go to the clubs after dinner.

AvonleaCF
09-13-2007, 03:10 PM
I ate at both during my trip and wore what I wore to the parks. I didn't even notice what others were wearing so I guess I didn't stand out.

cjb121879
09-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the help everyone!