PDA

View Full Version : weather/temp website??

buzznwoodysmom
09-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Several weeks (or months) ago there was a thread on Intercot with a website for historic weather and temps. On the website you put in the city you were interested in and could see the temps on certain days for the past 3 or 5 years. I thought it was a great tool to have when planning vacations. If anyone remembers that website or knows of something similar please post it here or PM me with that information. Thanks so much!

Ian
09-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Was it www.weather.com (http://www.weather.com) by any chance? I'm pretty sure they have historical information.

conorsmom2000
09-13-2007, 05:40 PM
I've used Weather Underground for historical information - just google it and the site will come up. Put the zip or city, state you are looking for at the top and hit enter - when the page comes up, scroll halfway down and you'll see "History & Almanac" - you can then put in any date you want, and hit enter. Once the page comes up with that day, you can change the view to see weekly, monthly or custom view. The date stays at the top so it's easy to just change the year to get an idea of a certain weeks weather every year.

If you click on "Monthly" view, scroll down again to see the calendar.

Hope that helps! :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
09-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks Ian and Jen,

Niether of those websites is what I was looking for, but Jen's did have something similar. I am hoping that the person who originally put it on here will see this post and respond. Until then I'll keep on looking for it. Thanks!