PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Night

Mrs.Mickey
09-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Hello!!!!!
I am going to be on my honeymoon on Hallloween night. I love Halloween its one of my favorite nights oof the year. But I know the mnsshp will be way too crowded that night so I was wondering where else we could go that night is there anythinga t pleasure island? Do the resorts do anything. I am buying a Minnie costume especially for this trip so I hope we will have something to do!:thedolls:

Beast_fanatic
09-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Congrats on your upcoming Honeymoon!

Here's some information on events that take place at the resorts (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/resortevents.asp). It's from a couple of years ago, but should give you an idea of what goes on. Most of the activities are geared toward kids though. As far as Downtown Disney, I've heard they do trick-or-treating there, but again that's geared more toward the kids. I have not heard whether or not the clubs in Pleasure Island do anything special.

As far as MNSSHP, we went on Halloween night a couple of years ago and really didn't find the crowds to be that bad. The only time that we felt remotely crowded was immediately after the fireworks when tons of people were leaving the park and we were going against the flow of traffic. They do limit the number of tickets sold, and Halloween does sell out, but I think it's worth going.

Tinkerfreak
09-13-2007, 11:12 AM
We always go to MNSSHP on Halloween night and have never found it crowded. In fact it will be less crowded than some of the parties on weekend nights because the locals don't keep their kids out that late on a week night. They are more likely to go on the weekends. Especially if you don't have kids with you and can stay to the end it will be great. The park clears right out after the fireworks because lots of little ones can't stay awake until the end. I would not avoid doing the party on that night because of crowds because I think you will be missing out on a great time and a great way to spend Halloween night. My family specifically plan our trips so we can be at the Party on Halloween night.

packofjedis
09-13-2007, 02:15 PM
I agree with the above posters. We've been to MNSSHP several times on Halloween and it's not busy at all. Mostly, you'll find large crowds in the walkways outside of rides (not sure why they're standing there...). We didn't wait in line very long if at all, and I know for a fact we rode Splash Mountain 2 times in a row without getting off (and could have gone again!).

We'll be there this Halloween night again! Maybe we'll see you :mickey:

January-2007
09-13-2007, 06:11 PM
Since it's your Honeymoon and you probably want to do some extra special stuff and you already have a costume all lined up, I would definately go with the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that night, even more so since you love Halloween so much. Have a wonderful time! :mickey: