PDA

View Full Version : Boatwright's

DONROCK
09-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Tell me...what's all the rave over Boatwright's for breakfast? We'll be staying at POR in Nov and usually we just use the food court. But with all the great reviews on Boatwright's, I just may have to check it out! What's you're favorite on the breakfast menu?

birdybird
09-12-2007, 10:05 PM
We ate breakfast there last spring. I had the 'Banana Stuffed Toast' and the spouse had the 'Sweet Potato Cakes'. :thumbsup: Both of us enjoyed our meals and would recommend this resturant!
Enjoy!

caubert
09-12-2007, 10:11 PM
We ate there for dinner on our last trip and they whole family really enjoyed it. The kids had sundaes for dessert. We ate at the food court for breakfast and the kids loved the chocolate chip pancakes.
caubert

tinksmom02
09-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Banana stuffed french toast.

:cloud9:

Seasonscraps
09-12-2007, 11:24 PM
I like their regular french toast and dh gets one of the Boatright's breakfast combo dishes. We both thoroughtly enjoy our meals. I like that it does not cost much more then the food court but the portions and quality far surpass it.

Darbylew
09-12-2007, 11:41 PM
We stay at POFQ but go down to Boatwight's
to eat while we are there. It is a good place to
eat. I also enjoy going to their gift shop as it is
a lot bigger than the one at POFQ. :D

#1donaldfan
09-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Sweet potato pancakes......french toast.....fried potatos, eggs......actually I think we've had about every selection and have never been done wrong......I just love the setting and slow pace of it all........dinner is very good, but the breakfast.....man 'ol man.....making me hungry now....

DONROCK
09-13-2007, 06:17 PM
I appreciate all the responses! Looks like Boatwrights for breakfast!!:mickey:

brownie
09-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Banana stuffed french toast!

aurora, ariel, and bell
09-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Just got back from POR. boatwright breakfast is a must. It is a relaxing way to start the day. The wait staff is excellent, very friendly and efficent. the food is great. I love their omlettes, everything on them. It is huge, a good meal to share with dh.

goofysbabe
09-14-2007, 02:20 PM
We ate dinner there and just loved it. The food was really good and the CM's are really nice. I think you will be pleasantly surprised:mickey: