PDA

View Full Version : Extention handles for umbrella stroller

trapper
09-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Hi Guys,
Since you all have the best information my sister wanted me to ask if anyone knows where she would be able to purchase extention handles for her umbrella stroller. She has looked on the internet yet hasn't found what she is looking for. She knows they make them because on her last trip to WDW she saw people using them and with her husband being 6'4" they would come in handy so if anyone knows please tell me. thanks for the help:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
09-12-2007, 12:24 PM
1) Hey!
2) I am also 6'4"and had the same problem.
3) To push the grandkids, I bought "OneStepAhead Stroller Extensions".
4) Attaches with velcro.
5) Do a search.
6) $23, but it did the trick.

trapper
09-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Thank you so much I will tell my sister! I knew you guys would have an answer. :mickey:

SteveL
09-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Do a search for the Living XL catalog. They have extensions for strollers as well as for lawn mowers.

EmmMOM2
09-12-2007, 06:55 PM
{link deleted per Intercot's terms of service}
Here is what the PP was talking about. You can buy them at this link!
Good luck!

SteveL
09-13-2007, 10:08 PM
When our oldest son was born, 30 years ago, I could never understand why strollers didn't come with telescoping handles. It seems like such a no-brainer, and it wouldn't add that much to the cost.. I used to get back aches hunching over to push the stroller.

SAHDad
09-14-2007, 09:02 PM
TheRustyScupper - thanks for the info! We were thinking about taking one of our "good" strollers, and one umbrella (since we have a 3 1/2 and an infant), mainly b/c pushing the umbrella stroller all day means one aching back.