PDA

View Full Version : Maya Grill?

Tavel
09-12-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm having a hard time finding a place for my family to eat on T'giving night. After checking everything that was available, I ended up making a ADR at Maya Grill (we are staying at CS). Will kids DS7 and DS5 like it? Any advice? We're not necessarily looking for Thanksgiving-type food.

Diznee4Me
09-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Hate to admit it but after five straight years - this will be the sixth - staying at the Coronado we have not eaten there either.

On another note, we will also be there Thanksgiving night! Maybe we can meet and talk Intercot!:thumbsup:

It is our last night before departing the next morning and I thought it would be a great place to wrap up our trip. We weren't necessarily looking for a traditional dinner either! Hope to see you there! The DW, DD and I will be there at 6:30.

buzznwoodysmom
09-12-2007, 12:33 PM
I am going to miss both of you by one night. We are trying Maya Grill the night before Thanksgiving. We are doing Cape May Cafe for Thanksgiving. This will be our first time staying at CS and trying Maya Grill. Maybe I'll run into one of you during the week. Either of you have an Intercot tshirt?

buzznwoodysmom
09-12-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a place for my family to eat on T'giving night. After checking everything that was available, I ended up making a ADR at Maya Grill (we are staying at CS). Will kids DS7 and DS5 like it? Any advice? We're not necessarily looking for Thanksgiving-type food.

I'll be at CS with a DS7 and a DS5 thanksgiving week also. If I see a family with two boys the same ages I'll see if I can get up the nerve to ask if its you! What are your dates? We'll be there from the 16th departing on the 24th or 25th (haven't decide yet). Have a great time!

Diznee4Me
09-12-2007, 01:19 PM
We arrive on the morning of 17th and leave on the 25th. Yes I do have a blue Intercot T-shirt. Maybe we should try and have a small Intercot meet.!:thumbsup: Y'all let me know!

buzznwoodysmom
09-12-2007, 02:04 PM
We arrive on the morning of 17th and leave on the 25th. Yes I do have a blue Intercot T-shirt. Maybe we should try and have a small Intercot meet.!:thumbsup: Y'all let me know!

The morning of the 17th we are not doing much, probably hanging around the resort since we are doing MVMCP the night before. I have a thread in the meets forum for this week. There is also another thread in the meets forum for the entire month of Nov. You should check those out.

Iluvpooh
09-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Copy of the kids menu from Maya Grill.
We've eaten there a few times. I did a dining review back in October-when we were there last year. Here is the link-
http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=87660

Appetizers

Mozzarella Cheese Sticks with marinara sauce $4.50

Nacho Chips with salsa, cheese and sour cream $4.50

Entrees

Grilled Chicken Parmesan served with pasta $8.25

Fried Ravioli served with marinara sauce and french fries $8.25

Beef Tenderloin Tips served with french fries and corn $8.95

Fried Shrimp with french fries and raspberry dipping sauce $8.95

Catch of the Day served with mashed potatoes and corn $8.25

All entrees include soft drink and scoop of ice cream.

Tavel
09-12-2007, 04:35 PM
How cool about the number of folks with the same place/reservations, etc.! Our visit to WDW is pretty short this time (Nov. 21-24) as we are doing the Wonder cruise first. But we'll be Fla. AP holders (again!), so we'll be back within a year.