PDA

View Full Version : Buses at All Star Sports

Mickey 101
09-12-2007, 12:08 AM
We've never ridden a Disney bus and need any helpful tips you may have on catching the bus from the All Star Sports to the parks. Are they shared with the other All Star resorts? Is there one location that's better than another to catch it from? We will be there during a busy time, so appreciate any info.:secret:

faline
09-12-2007, 06:09 AM
It's been quite a while since I've stayed at an All Stars resort and we were there at a relatively slow period of time.

It's very possible bus routes have changed since I've been there so I'm sure someone with more recent information will be along.

We found the bus system to be a bit confusing at first as one bus stop would be designated for several destinations. After missing a bus once (when no one in front of us on line got on), we finally figured out that the folks standing in front of us were waiting for a bus to another destination. We figured out that it was okay to bypass the line ahead of us if none of those folks were getting on the bus waiting. It might mean doing an informal poll of where the folks ahead of you are going so you don't cut the line. Not sure if they still do it this way or not.

Here we go again...
09-12-2007, 03:24 PM
When we were there in February we stayed at All Star Sports and they had their own bus. The bus stops were all seperate and marked, so you should not have any problem with getting in the wrong line. In the past they shared busses with the other All star resorts.
In July we did not stay at All Star, but I noticed they had their own busses running again.

If you are going during a busy time they should all have their own bus. If not, All Star Sports is the first to be picked up and first to be dropped off.