PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Pins for MVMCP?

dolphinmickey9170
09-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I read somewhere that someone got a MVMCP pin at Expo Hall. Are these an exclusive item only sold during the party? If so, is the expo the right place. This is our first time for christmas and would like to mark the occasion appropriately. Thanks!

kakn7294
09-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Last year I bought mine in the Emporium. I think they have more than one - I wish mine actually had Mickey on it instead of Stitch but it was all I could find. Nothing wrong with Stitch, I like him just fine, but it is called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party after all. You know, Kristen, I feel like I'm following you around Intercot...

Piglet822
09-12-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm going to move this to the pin forum....I'll think you'll get a better response from the experts over there..............

Aggie97
09-12-2007, 04:26 PM
At last year's MVMCP, there were several different pin designs available. I ended up purchasing MVMCP pins with Chip & Dale, Pluto & Mickey, Mickey & Minnie, and Goofy & Donald. (I collect pins just for display in our game room, and the holiday pins are my favorites. :))

We actually found different pins were available at different shops around the MK, including the Exposition Hall and shops in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I'm afraid I don't remember which other shops we checked.

The MVMCP pins are available only during the parties -- until the parties end for the year. After the final party, the MVMCP pins are available to the general public.

Have fun!! :mickey:

EmcDuckRN
09-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I was there the last three years and it was Expo Hall. This is also the same place you can find them for the MNSSHP too. The Emporium does however sometimes Sell special T-shirts for the party.

Once you get there ask a CM, they will direct you. Also, you can look for the line, as it will be decent sized. So it will take up some of your party time. CMs elsewhere seem to be pretty clueless as to where this happens so you have to be close before you'll get an accurate answer.

They offer pins that are exclusive to the night that you are there, as well as a Large pin. If you are an AP holder you can get a third pin. Otherwise no. You are limited in how many you can purchase, and they will mark your wristband you there is no doubling back. You can however buy the limit for each member in your party but they have to be there with you. You can also purchase a framed set (as I did) of one of each of the pins, plus one extra.

I understand as the number of parties grow short that there is an opportunity to purchase them from earlier nights. I have not done this one myself though.

This is also the same place you can find them for the MVMCP too.

Figment2
09-15-2007, 10:39 AM
If the pins from previous parties have not sold out, they will be at Uptown Jewelers (in the back).

Cyn