09-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Cast of Characters:

Me: Julie
DH: Fred
DD: Morgan (6)
DD: Madison (5)

August 26-September 3
Port Orleans Riverside

Our day starts out bright and early for our breakfast with the princesses in Norway. We LOVE this character breakfast!! No problems with the bus, and off to Norway we go. Worked up a sweat already and it's only 8:30am:cool:. Another hot one today!!
We all had such a nice breakfast. I like the changes with the fruit and pastry buffet. Our princesses today were Belle in her finest gown, Mulan, Aurora, Jasmine and Snow White. Oh, so magical! We all enjoyed ourselves and were sad to leave when we were finished. Hey we had rides to do. Fred took the girls on Test Track while I ran and got fastpasses for Soarin'. Stopped at Mousegears on my way back too. Love that store. Met the gang over at Test Track. M&M got their Test Track licenses in the photo booth and I got a cool Mickey key chain. Did Space again. Green team is for me!! Enjoyed it. Walked over to the Land and hung out in there for a while. I took a little nap in the Circle of Life presentation (bad I know, but what's a mom to do, 10 minutes of resting the eyes and I was good to go). After the Circle of Life the girls wanted to do the Nestle Baking Club. They had a blast, and met two really nice girls while baking. Emma and Olivia. Olivia had a broken arm as well. I love the Magic Oven. Can I have one of those?? Had another wonderful lunch at Seasons. Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad for me, Grilled Ahi Salad for Fred (which he raved about), and chinese for the girls. Great food here. Enjoyed our flight on Soarin' and did our boat tour. After our time in the Land we hit Figment and the girls enjoyed another round of Club Station Cool. Walked around a little bit, the girls did some interactive stuff and caught the monorail over to the Poly for our LUAU!!!
I packed a quick change of clothes, which the girls and I quickly changed into at the Poly.
The Luau was my magical moment of the week. We loved it. The girls really enjoyed it, and Fred and I did too. The food was good, the :beer:was plentiful and the show was great! The fire dancer was amazing. A good time was had by all! I didn't want the show to end. The girls left doing the Hula.
After the Luau it was back into our shorts and off to the Magic Kingdom. We had a couple more rounds of Splash and Big Thunder to get done!! We also did tonight, IASM, Pirates, Snow White,& Peter Pan. We booked it out of the park when Wishes started and had no problems with busses tonight. Back to the room at a resonable hour. I noticed tonight that they had a bus manager over at our stop to control things. A big improvement from the beginning of the week.
A great day from start to finish.
Thanks for reading and all of your nice comments.
Julie:mickey:

faline
09-12-2007, 07:30 AM
Wow! What a great day! You got in lots of park time, great character interaction, and a dinner show!

iheartmickey
09-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Sounds like you had a very full and fantastic day!

Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

Beach Club Babe
09-12-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm so glad you all enjoyed the Luau as well as your breakfast! Sounds like one terrific day!

January-2007
09-12-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks for reporting! Glad you had such a great day. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
09-13-2007, 12:54 PM
I am really enjoying your reports. Thanks for sharing!:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
09-14-2007, 09:04 AM
Another great report Julie! I am so glad that the Luau was such a hit. I am sure your husband was very happy to see all his ladies enjoy themselves so much with his surprise. Thanks for sharing! :mickey: