Me (39)
DH (42)
DD (11)
DS (8)
Sis (36)
BIL (36)
Nephew (8) Niece (5) Niece (3)
Mom (65)

We wake up to a very hot sticky day, but hey we're in Disney and @ Poly. We have 8:20 ressies at Chef's Mickey. We decide to walk to the TTC and ride the monorail to Contemporary, only to find out that this monorail then stops at the Poly :oops: We laugh hysterically and continue to ride the rails to Contemporary. (making a mental note, just walk to Great Ceremonial House next time) We have a great breakfast with all our friends at Chef's Mickey. It still makes me weepy and smile when I see my eleven year old have the same awe struck expression as my three year old niece, as well as the other three kids when they see there favorite characters. On side note my sister has a little trait called perfectionism and is a little crazy about the autograph books. She likes signatures on one side freeing the other side for the kodak moment. Well by the end we crack up as she runs to all 5 kids checking and flipping pages in their books. (On her behalf she makes one mean autograph book) After our meal we continue on to Magic Kingdom. We enter the park I cry and DH takes pictures, and then we hit the train to toontown. Crowds seem to be very low, especially since we usually attend the park during Jersey Week, we ride all my favorite themed rides first. Then on to SM and Frontierland for the thrills. We eat lunch at Pecos Bill, it is a lot of food on this dining plan. We save our favorite Captain Jack and Pirates of the Carribean for last. As we are exiting it starts to rain, so we hang out across the street missing the storm but enjoying the sites. We then return home on the monorail (It still amazes me Disney's technology all those years ago in building the monorail.) We head to the pool, for drinks (kids get their first virgin strawberry daiquri) and light meals @ Captain Cooks. Grab a hammock this time and sway in the hot breeze while we watch the fireworks. :cloud9: DH and BIL check out lounge by Ohana and the rest of us turn in for the night. Another great day!!

RedSoxFan
09-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Sounds like another great day.:mickey:

iheartmickey
09-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a fantastic day!

Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

faline
09-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Nice day despite the heat.

pdrlkr
09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

pogo
09-11-2007, 11:21 PM
A wonderfull second day. Thanks for sharing. :D

dolphinmickey9170
09-12-2007, 12:15 AM
:DCould ya slide over and let me get in the hammock too? I just want to relax and watch wishes, I'll buy the drinks?!:blush:

January-2007
09-12-2007, 08:54 AM
That's so funny about the monorail trip in the morning! Thanks for the trip report! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
09-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Happy Disney tears are a sure sign of a good day! Thanks for reporting. :mickey: