PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time or Chef Mickey?!

disney crazy family
09-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Which is better? Prime Time Cafe lunch or Chef Mickey's Breakfast? Why? Thanks!! Can not wait to see you all in couple of days!! :mickey:

crazeedizneefinatic
09-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Chef Mickey's without a doubt for us! We did not care for the Prime Time. Although I cannot comment on the food since we got up and left. Looooong story. We love Chef Mickeys because the food has always been good and the service excellent. I feel the restaurant has always been clean when we have been there and my son just loves the characters. It's also neat to sit and watch the Monorail go by. I know alot of people enjoy the Prime Time but our experience was awful before we even got to the food and I think that weighs as much as the quality of food.

January-2007
09-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Oh gosh, we really really like both of those! I can't decide, that's why we're doing both... Not much help, am I?

Jared
09-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Are you trying any other character meals during your vacation? If not, I suggest Chef Mickey's. The food is standard for a buffet, but it's a festive experience.

The 50's Prime Time Cafe is quirky and fun, but something about a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's with monorail whisking by makes me feel nostalgic and happy.

limegreenmonorail
09-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Oh, I've got great memories from both! Primetime is so much fun. Chef Mickey's has better food in my opinion, but I think it's a little less fun now that Chip n' Dale aren't there. Unless your goal is to get a ton of pictures with the Fab Five, I think Primetime might be a better choice for you.

disney crazy family
09-11-2007, 10:05 PM
I have ressies for Crystal Palace, and the Princess Story book in Norway for character meals. I was looking at Chef Mickey's for breakfast as our last day. A little bit of magic before we are wisked away from fantasyland. On the other hand, I thought Prime Time would be fun for lunch while we are touring MGM. I can only pick one. I only have so many TS:blush: My daughter just turned 5 and I am not sure if she would get Prime Time. Help?!

Natazu
09-11-2007, 10:35 PM
I was looking at Chef Mickey's for breakfast as our last day. A little bit of magic before we are wisked away from fantasyland.
I think Chef Mickey's is the way to go for just that reason. Similar to what Jared said, there's something special about dining below the Monorail surrounded by happy people. Sounds like a great way to end a vacation.