PDA

View Full Version : Chip n Dale campfire questions

princessM0m
09-11-2007, 11:06 AM
My dd8 and I are planning to take in the FW campfire during our stay in early November. We are staying at POP but will probably be coming from the MK. Does anyone know about when the characters visit? How long does the singing last? How much time should we allow ourselves to get there from the MK? Is there anywhere to find the movie schedule for November?

Figaro
09-11-2007, 07:56 PM
I can tell you this much.. I know the boat from the Wilderness Lodge (not to be confused with Fort Wilderness), takes about 10 minutes from port to port. :thumbsup: The rest I'm unsure of...

If I pass my Lifeguard test tomorrow, and do make it to Bay Lake Recreation, and if no one else here has answered, I'll ask around to get you the information :)

faline
09-11-2007, 08:09 PM
The movie schedule for November won't be released until the beginning of that month. When it is released, it'll be posted here.

WDWdriver
09-11-2007, 09:37 PM
They should be on the winter schedule in November, so the campfire program will start at 7:00. The singing portion, which includes a visit by Chip & Dale, takes about 40 minutes. Then they show a full length Disney movie. The movie schedule won't be out until about the first of the month. Your travel time from MK should be about 30 minutes, but allow more in case you have to wait for the boat. Once you arrive in FW you can either walk to the campfire (10 minutes) or take an internal shuttle bus.