PDA

View Full Version : Been to Sci Fi Lately

Mnchknbrat1982
09-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Anyone been to sci fi lately? I see that on another website they have an updated menu. I made this adr back in March because this is the one place that Alan requested we go to. And I was okay with the menu back then. But I have to tell you I am not digging the new menu. The only thing I would even consider on the menu is the butcher steak. We will be in the world in less than 2 weeks. Am I going to be really disappointed? I don't want to cancel since the bf requested but I am not seeing much me or the bf will eat here. Should I try to make an ADR somewhere else just in case?

Twinsowner
09-11-2007, 02:50 AM
I would keep it. Sci Fi has never been for the food anyway. It is a fun place with a very interesting atmosphere. You can always get a burger and a milkshake for the meal and still get to laugh at the movies. Have Fun!!!

Natazu
09-11-2007, 04:31 AM
Anyone been to sci fi lately?
No

Am I going to be really disappointed?
Maybe

Should I try to make an ADR somewhere else just in case?
Yes

SBETigg
09-11-2007, 06:52 AM
We were there for lunch about two weeks ago. For lunch, I have to say that we were pleasantly surprised. It wasn't bad at all. I have a review going up tomorrow. But I've seen the dinner menu and I am pretty sure I wouldn't risk it for dinner though who knows- maybe it's good. The atmosphere is fun. Good luck with your decision.

Spaceship Tigger
09-11-2007, 06:55 AM
We'll be eating there for dinner next week. I don't think the dinner menu looks great either, but we'll manage. My question is, can you get a burger for dinner there, even though it's only on the lunch menu?

09-11-2007, 08:16 AM
As for my opinion, the food was just OK and the service was terrible when we went.

You have to try the Sci Fi at least once to see for yourself. The opinions vary greatly on these boards. Some love it and others hate it.