PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Confusion

DisneyOtaku
09-10-2007, 08:48 PM
I just read the FAQ, and it confused me, so maybe one of you can clear it up for me.

My friends and I are checking into the POP Dec. 18 and check out is the 21st. For our park tickets, we have three day park hoppers. I was under the impression that how many days you have for the park ticket, you get the meal plan for. But when I read the FAQ, it sounded more like we get four days since we check out the 21st. Is this true or am I just confused as usual? :blush:

carley
09-10-2007, 09:01 PM
the dining plan is tied to the number nights you stay not how many days you have on your ticket...hope this helps

iheartmickey
09-10-2007, 09:03 PM
As the previous poster said it's based on the number of nights of your stay. Since your checking in on the 18th and out on the 21st you are staying 3 nights. You would get 3 days of meals, they expire at midnight on the 21st.

iheartmickey
09-10-2007, 09:07 PM
I should have added that I think they give you the extra day to use them up because some people don't check in until late in the day the first day ( for instance we don't get in until 7 pm our first day) or night of their stay. So they give you the day you check out to use your left over meal credits.

Hope this helps! :mickey:

DisneyOtaku
09-10-2007, 09:09 PM
I should have added that I think they give you the extra day to use them up because some people don't check in until late in the day the first day ( for instance we don't get in until 7 pm our first day) or night of their stay. So they give you the day you check out to use your left over meal credits.

Hope this helps! :mickey:

Ahhh! Ok, that makes much more sense. I was wondering why they would give me the extra day. Thanks for the help guys!

iheartmickey
09-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Ahhh! Ok, that makes much more sense. I was wondering why they would give me the extra day. Thanks for the help guys!

Glad to help! :thumbsup:

Jared
09-10-2007, 10:17 PM
My family often arrives late and had a similar concern about the Disney Dining Plan. You should not be charged for an extra day of meals. Check your bill and talk to the Cast Member who helps your group check in.