PDA

View Full Version : Paddle Boats Question

tomm
09-10-2007, 05:37 PM
I understand that there are a few places to rent them, I was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions as to where the best place would be taking scenery and relaxation into account. I leave in 10 days and just realized that this is one detail alluding me. Thanks!

mook3y
09-10-2007, 06:44 PM
I understand that there are a few places to rent them, I was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions as to where the best place would be taking scenery and relaxation into account. I leave in 10 days and just realized that this is one detail alluding me. Thanks!
LOL ok... :thedolls: can't resist!

Paddle boat... relaxing??? :confused:

:D

I have only rented motor boats at WDW. Sorry

Found a link that says you can rent some from the Swan/Dolphin resorts. But when I look at their websites, I only see electric boats.

I don't recall ever seeing paddle boats at WDW. But, admittadly, I was not looking for them.

tomm
09-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Yes, I realized after I posted that relaxing wasn't the best word to use there :blush: I suppose I'm just looking for the best scenery. :scratch: I'm coming to the conclusion that a boat that does the work for me is probably a much better idea.

mook3y
09-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Yes, I realized after I posted that relaxing wasn't the best word to use there :blush: I suppose I'm just looking for the best scenery. :scratch: I'm coming to the conclusion that a boat that does the work for me is probably a much better idea.

If you booked a MYW package, then just before your vacation, you should get a coupon with your travel documents that is good for pay for 60 minutes, get a boat for 90 minutes. Pricing for boats is around $50 an hour, depending which boat, but that is a good ball-park number..