PDA

View Full Version : Best Theme Park Ticket Deals - November

gtpooh
09-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi! We are going to WDW in November, and haven't purchased theme park tickets yet since we are staying at a DVC property (we rented points from a member to try it out). What is the best "deal" for getting theme park tickets. We will need a 9 day pass, for myself, DH, and my husband's parents. We'll need a 4-day pass for my sister-in-law and my mom. Is AAA the way to go? Does Costco or anyone else like that have better deals? Any other recommendations? We definitely want a park-hopper pass, but we're not sure about water parks yet and may want to add them in.

Thanks!! :mickey::mickey::mickey:

DizneyRox
09-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Most if not all the legitimate third party discount brokers are within a few dollars of each other. Pick one you feel comfortable with an buy them.

The savings isn't worth spending a ton of time researching IMHO. If you want, go with Official Ticket Center, they seem to be pretty reputable and are a site sponsor. I haven't heard anything bad about them.

When comparing prices, jsut make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Some places list with tax, some without, some with different options, etc. You'll find, apples to apples they are all very close.

January-2007
09-10-2007, 06:38 PM
When comparing prices, jsut make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Some places list with tax, some without, some with different options, etc.

Oh this is so true. On the WDW official website it lists MYW tickets with tax and Annual Passes without tax, so as to trick you into thinking you're getting a better deal than you might be. Sneaky sneaky.

I've found AAA not to ever have the exact ticket I am looking at getting, but I've read from others that it's possible to upgrade that ticket and still get the discount. I don't know from personal experience though.