PDA

View Full Version : "Bouncing Back" in 2008!

crazeedizneefinatic
09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Okay for those of you that have just come back and booked for 2008 with the bounceback program and received the free dining I have a few questions. We are planning on booking the day we check in which is in 10 days, woo-hoo! Can we sit and speak with someone face to face or do we have to call and speak with someone over the phone?? I am hoping to speak with someone face to face since we are doing it a bit differently next year and will have 5 in our party. I would like to discuss the options and sometimes over the phone it can feel rushed. I have gone over a few scenerios for possibilities but need to talk with someone. We are staying at CBR if that makes any difference. Thanks for the help!!

mizzoumouse
09-10-2007, 07:21 PM
I have never heard of this program, can someone please explain it or tell me where I can find Info on it. Thanks!

faline
09-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Last year, Disney offered free dining to individuals who booked a vacation during certain time frames the following year IF they booked their next vacation before they went home from the current one.

I hear they are doing it again this year. Folks who have been recently have indicated that they are being offered free dining for trips next year - if booked before checking out.

January-2007
09-10-2007, 08:09 PM
From what I've read, last year they had some booths set up but this year thus far all there is is a phone number. Maybe you could discuss your options face to face with a CM at the Concierge desk at CBR? Have a great trip!! :mickey:

tink03
09-11-2007, 07:58 AM
From what I have seen they did it only at certain hotels. I too am staying at CBR in 10 days:number1: and I will be taking advantage of this offer! But if anyone can post more info on the subject I sure would appreciate it!:thumbsup:

CBR Sept 22-30:number1:

SnowWSue
09-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi--My family and I just returned from a trip to Disney (Aug 26-Sept 2). We stayed at POP. When we returned to our room for the evening of Sept 1st, there was a brochure laid out on the table regarding the bouce-back program. It provided a 1-800 phone number for questions as well as directing us to Disney Travel if we were interested. There was no desk set up. I assume the mousekeeper dropped off the flyer when she was cleaning.

Hope this info helps.

crazeedizneefinatic
09-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks to everyone for all the help! I am going to try and get everything ready than and decide before we leave. 9 more days!

Jeri Lynn
09-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Does anyone know the dates that they are offering in 2008 for the bounce back program?

chechas
09-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Here is a link to a thread from over in the Accomodations board about the Bounce Back program(including dates etc) and some people's experiences with booking.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=114685

Hope this helps!
~CC