9/21: Mama Melrose (lunch)
9/22: Whispering Canyon Cafe (lunch)
9/23: No ADR's. Nothing available
9/24: Cape May Cafe (dinner)
9/25: Hollywood & Vine (dinner)
9/26: Kona Cafe (dinner)
9/27: Crystal Palace (dinner)
9/28: Concourse Steakhouse (dinner)

What do you all think? I'm pretty satisfied with my selections... granted I made these ADR's like 3 weeks ago! LOL! Kinda last minute, I know! I wish we had something for the 23rd, but there was NOTHING available that day at all!! What do you all think of Wolfgang Puck? I know they take walk-ups only... or should I try to get an ADR when we get there?

Thanks!!!! :cloud9:

DDuck66
09-10-2007, 02:18 PM
It looks like you have some pretty good choices. I see a lot of my faves on your list. On the 23rd, you might like The Wolf Gang Puck's Express. The food is very good and no ADR's are required. They are also part of the DDP, but I think you menu choices are limited if you use the plan. They have the BEST Macaroni and Cheese in all of WDW (IMHO it is even better than LTT).
Have fun and eat well!!!!

Mickey'sGirl
09-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Have you tried at Marrakesh or Spoodles for the 23rd? They are two VERY good restaurants....:thumbsup:

disneydrmr
09-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Sounds yummy to me! I'd call the Dining line everyday up to the time of departure you never know when a cancellation might be made and you can get something for the 23rd. If not just remember to eat before the dinner rush time (like before 4pm).. you can always grab a snack later in the evening before bed...

SBETigg
09-10-2007, 03:15 PM
You can probably score a cancellation somewhere on that day. Narcoossee's is a great choice- we loved our dinner there. Too bad you are doing it on your first day because nothing on your list will come close to comparing with it.

sillyolbear
09-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Great choices and impressive with only three weeks out to work with.

TBY2225
09-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Sounds good. We will be there the same time. Just a note, I was able to make reservations for Wolfgang's Pucks Cafe along with my other ADR's when I made my reservations 180 day out. I am not sure what you meant by walk ups only. I just called to verify that I do indeed have that ADR and I Do. Just thought you might like to know. I am not sure about Wolfgang's Grand Cafe upstairs though.

MMouse6937
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Sounds like a great line up. I would also keep checking in for cancellations, especially when you get there. You might be able to head to guest services when you get to the park and see if anything has opened up. I'm sure you can find something. We will be there the 17th-24th. :party: Have fun!!

LoriMistress
09-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Everything looks great. I would call every day for the one day without ADRs. You may even get Le Cellier!

PrincessTracie
09-10-2007, 08:28 PM
SBETigg - Yeah Narcoosee's was my first choice in restaurants that I had to have!! Unfortunately, the first day we are there is the only time they had open when I called... oh well!

TBY2225 - When I called WDW-DINE they told me that Wolfgang Puck Cafe only excepts walk-ups now.. not sure if its because they are full and are no longer taking reservations or if that is how they are doing things now.. .who knows :confused:

LoriMistress - I have been calling for awhile now trying to get Le Cellier... I just don't think its going to happen without a miracle! LOL!! Le Cellier and Coral Reef are the two places that I REALLLY wanted to eat at!!

Thank you all for your feedback!! I feel really good about my ADR's!! I can't wait to go!!

Jared
09-10-2007, 10:29 PM
You definitely have some great restaurants planned. Kona Cafe and Cape May Cafe are two of my favorites.

My family really enjoys Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano, despite mixed reviews from others on the boards.